Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Silent Auction *Ohana 2013* Seeking Donations

Pages: 1 6 replies

X
xtine posted on Tue, Feb 19, 2013 7:09 PM

Aloha!!

Ohana Luau at the Lake 2013 is coming-up FAST and it's time to stock the silent auction with an unmeasurable amount of awesomenimity to help raise funds for the Easter Island Foundation!

The silent auction is what helps FOM donate money to the Easter Island Foundation to support scholarships for youth from the island of Rapa Nui and the foundation's general fund. More info here: FOM Sends 2012 Donation to EIF!

:tiki: So if you've got tiki, mid-century fun stuff you'd like to donate, whether mugs, art, clothing, jewelry, memorabilia, ephemera, games, housewares or whatever, we'd love to have it in the auction! Star Wars toys collecting dust? Enchanted tiki room merchandise hiding in your closet? Bring it out! See the images here for inspiration!

There's always something for everyone! Please contact me if you can help and I'll give you the address for shipments of donations.

luauatthelake.com

Mahalo!!

[ Edited by: xtine 2013-02-19 19:16 ]

C

A bit of a cross-post related to the Silent Auction HERE: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=44855&forum=1&start=last&0, announcing the awarding of this year's TWO FOM Scholarships to Rapa Nui students.

100% of the funds raised through the Ohana Silent Auction go to our Easter Island Foundation donation to help more students like these & the people of Rapa Nui.

Even if you aren't lucky enough to join us at Ohana Luau at the Lake (BUMMER!!!!!), please do consider a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation to the Ohana Silent Auction.

MAHALO!!

X
xtine posted on Mon, May 6, 2013 6:09 PM

BUMP!!

Can you believe Ohana is less than 2 months away?! Please let us know what you are planning on donating so that we can be sure to add you to our list! As a reminder - these donations are TAX DEDUCTIBLE and support the Easter Island Foundation!

Shameless bump!

Ohana is about a month away and we're still welcoming donations! if you haven't already, please don't forget to get in contact with us! All the proceeds go to charity!

Click the Link! Go on, I dare ya!
http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/ohana/silentauction.php

C

Aloooooooooooha!!!

Ohana Luau at the Lake would like to thank all of the very generous Ohana that donated goods to the Ohana Silent Auction this year, benefitting the Easter Island Foundation. We had some truly awesome items!

Later in the year, look for our announcement of the FOM's donation to the EIF.

Here are some sights of the awesomeness that was Ohana Luau at the Lake's 2013 Silent Auction:

(Yes, there was an AWESOME vintage-styly tufted bar for sale!!)

MAHALO to all for your GREAT support!!!!!!!!!

That auction was off the hook! What were there, like 300 items?!

X
xtine posted on Fri, Jul 26, 2013 3:44 PM

Over 300! I'm amazing at how creative people are in donating some of their incredible work. Definitely one of the highlights for me. AND ITS FOR CHARITY. Win win.

Pages: 1 6 replies