Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

new bamboo tikis- table top sizes

Pages: 1 15 replies

aloha all- long time no type. here's some pics of the new pieces available. i'll be posting individual pics w/prices later today. they range from $20-$80 plus s/h. (s/h $5-$10 anywhere) Mahalo for looking and hope to get caught up with everyone soon!

Good to see ya still carv'n , keep'em com'n.

P

I see you're in St Pete...

I'm over the bridge here in Tampa.

I see your "tiki sale" banner....where do you sell you stuff?

Thanks Watango-been carving off n on, just not on here in a long time!
And P- I sell my tiki art (paintings and carvings) at my tattoo studio on Madeira Bch. Electric Tiki 15401 gulf blvd. cell 727-408-1034.
Also we may have a table at the Wagon Wheel flea market on park blvd this Saturday.

P

didn't we meet & hang out at the sunset tiki party?

I was there with my tikis...

neither of us had any cards & couldn't exchange information...

Probably so- I went last year for the first time. Ill be sure to have cards this time! Going again this year?

P

yeah man, they put me on the committee and shit....lol...

but yeah bro, I remember you....you had a little marquesian that was carved from a nut or something...

we were hangin' out bullshittin' for awhile..

Watch out for Pat! He may come across as a humble dude - but he is crazy talented, no matter what format he's working in!

This is what I'm after>

N

That is ridiculous ^^^

Freakin awesome

Ha! Thanks guys. Secured the vending spot for Hukilau, anyone going?

P

yep...I'll be there...

Aloha Pat!

Good to see you're still getting in some carving!

Nice work on the little tikis!

Totally bummed about missing Hukilau this year. But really excited to celebrate my dad'd 80th birthday that same weekend in Pensacola.

T

These are neat! Nice work!

Thanks Big! - and Tom, sorry we'll miss you this year. Hope you n your family have a great time. I'll be in touch more. Aloha Bill! Thanks I'm trying. See you guys down ft. Lauderdale way this year?

Pages: 1 15 replies