Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tropical six foot -two tier waterfall for your tiki polynesian setting

Pages: 1 0 replies

I have this six foot waterfall complete with base rocks and pump for sale. Due to recent move I am tight with the amount of real estate I have available in my storage units..so this must go.My loss is your gain.Designed for corner placement and featuring dramatic sheets of water cascading to the pools below,the waterfall fountain will make a great addition to any indoor or outdoor setting. Tall and wide, this fountain resembles a real rock formation, while both the upper and lower pools are designed for the use of underwater illumination.The realistic rock formations are made from sturdy, yet lightweight, resin and fiberglass and rock finish will last for many years without refinish or touch up.

This waterfall looks absolutely incredible at night with lights and foggers set up.You can set this up on timers for auto water re-fill as well as when the waterfall goes on and off during the day and evening .The waterfall has two spill ways on top tier and one on the lower tier .I will also include two additional timers to sweeten the deal ....one for the auto -water fill and a second outdoor brand new timer to regulate waterfall ,on -off lights , underwater colored lights , and foggers etc .Thats an additional $65 worth of timers included .The pump is very effecient and uses very little electricity

I have had this for about four years and have taken very good care of it.These retail with base rocks in this style for well over $1600 and higher I also have the contacts of companies if you want to put lights on all three levels with foggers like I had set up .I have the waterfall company literature which shows the different models they sell as well as pricing etc.This particular model is call " paradise "

Emails welcome or PM me .
[email protected]
$850

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2013-03-17 13:17 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies