Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

BIG tiki weekend ~ starting Friday 3/08/13!

Pages: 1 11 replies

The Hula Girls kick off the weekend in The Dagger Bar at Don the Beachcomber. We have been really hard at work on the new album. Come hear us play "Trade Winds","Hula Hula Bang Bang","The Suffering Bastard", and MORE!

Then, the next night at Don's will be a great show with hot rod/ surf band, The Dynotones and ska legends, The Untouchables (featuring The Hula Girls' drummer, Doug Sanborn)!

Then, on Sunday, we all bid a grand farewell to that amazing restaurant in Rosemead. We'll be at The Bahooka to enjoy our buddies, The Ding Dong Devils send The Bahooka off into the tiki history books.

What a weekend! Hope you can join us on Friday night in the Dagger Bar!

T

We are in for all three!

I'm missing all the fun :(

Gonna try, for the trifecta

Nice TikiBob and Jeff!!
Ben, some would argue that you're out in Hawaii having ALL the fun!

Blamm-O!

Even though John-O's Closing Party at Bahooka has been cancelled (Thanks for all your efforts John!) Let's make the best of this weekend!

Starting tonight at Don the Beachcomber with the Hula Girls at 9pm. I'll be there with tickets for tomorrow's Untouchables/Dynotones show at $20. I'll even have a few give-a-ways in the Dagger Bar....We'll think of something fun!

Then of course Saturday night will be The Untouchables with The Dynotones and DJ Tommy Gunn to keep you dancing 'til you Spring ahead (or almost that long!) Show starts at 7pm doors open at 6pm. Tickets available at the door until sold out.

Sunday, well I think there will still be a very large contingent of TCers and the likes migrating to Bahooka for one last Grenade with the Pin Pulled. Just remember to bring cash only!

Spike,

Go across the street and bring this cam back to Don's Dagger Bar tonight so I can see the show!!

http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/seal-beach-southern-california_4217/

BK

You guys are killing me! I'm digging out from 2 feet of snow, again!

What is this snow you speak of?

But to be honest.
We did get some really cold rain/hail today.
8-p

Jeff btd

HT

Do not forget at Bahooka on Sunday to have a toast to the Tiki birthdays in March: John-O, Soccer Tiki, and Beach Bum Scott. Finally a Toast to all the people at Bahooka.

On 2013-03-08 13:56, Big Kahuna wrote:
You guys are killing me! I'm digging out from 2 feet of snow, again!

Snow? lol!! 85 today on Kauai.... :wink:

Pages: 1 11 replies