Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Yojo's Handbill - new screen-print from VanTiki

Pages: 1 10 replies

V

Aloha!

Yes, indeed, you read that right - VanTiki did a screen-print! When I'm not making mugs, my "day job" is illustration. For the past year or so I've been yearning to set up a print shop in the studio and start doing designs for me (don't get me wrong, I like client work - but I LOVE drawing whatever I want!)

With that said, please allow me to present the first hand-pulled print from VanTiki Press: Yojo's Handbill:

This broadsheet, which first appeared in the June 1889 edition of the VanTiki Explorer, extolls the virtues of Dr. Yojo’s esteemed Academy Of Trephination. When placed on the wall of your parlor it is sure to inspire conversation while conveying your deep medicinal understanding and open mind (pun intended).

A limited edition run in 2 colors: 75 in soot black, and 20 in rust brown. Once they are gone, they are gone forever!

Available now at the VanTiki Etsy store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/VanTiki

Mahalo for looking -
Henrik "VanTiki"

H
Heath posted on Thu, Mar 7, 2013 5:45 PM

Very cool!

T

Henrik, they're awesome! Just put the order in for one.

H
Heath posted on Thu, Mar 14, 2013 5:18 PM

The print is awesome Henrik, thanks!

V

Mahalo Heath!

Stoked you like it! If you hang it - I'd love to see it in it's new home!

Henrik "VanTiki"

T-shirt? (hint, hint)

EJ

Got my two today!! Can't wait to open the package.

T

Henrik, the print looks great- (pretty awesome shipping container, too, I must add). Now I have to frame it up and will post a pic.

T

Henrik, the print looks great- (pretty awesome shipping container, too, I must add). Now I have to frame it up and will post a pic.

Superfantastic prints. Just picked up frames for them today and will be hanging them tomorrow. LOVE them. Much Mahalo!

V

Mahalo everyone!

I'm shipping out Wave 2 of print orders today. The Rust edition is almost gone!

Henrik "VanTiki"

Pages: 1 10 replies