Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Update: SOLD (enchanted tiki room bird with custom base)

Pages: 1 2 replies

UPDATE: sold on eBay for $338. To be honest- a bit disappointing. The last two or three of them I saw sell on eBay went in the $500 -$700 range -- And none of those came with any extras. Dang. Should have had a reserve.

Hi Guys,
Here is a little project I've decided to sell on eBay. It is the LIMITED EDITION ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM BIRD STATUE WITH A CUSTOM BASE that I made myself. The original base that came with it is pretty basic and contemporary looking and not very Tiki Room-like.

To jazz it up a bit, I built a small crate that covers the original base and added a bamboo pole to cover the black support rod. I also made a shell nameplate like the one Jose has in Disneyland.

As you all know, these birds are really really really hard to find. Somehow I ended up with two of them -- so here is one of them being released back into the wild (sort of). :)

Here's what it looks like:

and here's the link to the one on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEYLAND-Enchanted-Tiki-Room-Barker-Bird-Big-Figurine-EXTREMELY-RARE/221201608684?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=012&category=1375&cmd=ViewItem

[ Edited by: Mr. Pupu Pants 2013-03-18 00:12 ]

Bump - update above.

Maybe Tiki fans where disappointed that you named him Jose. His official name is Juan. Jose is his cousin who, to this day, MCs the Enchanted Tiki Room. Even though Wally Boag voiced both characters, they are 2 different looking characters with different names. I'm just saying.....

Pages: 1 2 replies