Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: a few munktiki, one trader's vic and one tiki farm mug for sale on ebay

Pages: 1 11 replies

M

Hello all

I have listed a bunch of auction they are start at 99 cents I am moving out I have to sell a bunch of them, Mahalo for looking. Marika

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/sweetmarika/m.html?item=300877377978&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt

Love the kitty but even if I got it for $1.01 (highly unlikely) it would cost $25 usd to ship. Bummer.

M

I will ship them in bigger boxes filled with pop corn, cover the mug with bubblewrap, with tracking and full insurance to make sure you and I are both confident about the way it will travel. Sorry about that :(

Will you combine shipping on stuff? Thanks!

M

Hi Creepykbear,

yes if someone wins more than one mug I will pack them together in bigger boxes, it will be cheaper than just adding the shipping price of the individual mugs.

M

I got a couple of messages and I just want to clarify that I will not sell them directly to someone since they are on ebay and people are already bidding on them, it may sound like good quick deal but I prefer to keep it that way via the auctions and if I have less than one offers me, so be it. :)

Thanks for not ending the auctions early! I lost out on a couple recently due to sellers taking lower offers than what I was going to bid. Not to mention its against eBay's rules and an overall d**khead move by both parties. Thanks for being fair and hopefully they will bring you more $$$ than what was offered!!!!

M

Thank you ^_^ I also missed some auctions where an item disappeared after I had put bids on it... it is disappointing.

I agree with KiwiSteve! I missed out on the Trader Mort's mug cause someone pulled the auction. Not cool. I would have bid higher than the amount the other party paid, guaranteed. So sellers, do not take an offer, please give everyone a fair shot. It always will go for more auction style than someones lowball offers. It is in everyones best interest!

BTW - I like these mugs and I will be bidding :)

Thank you Marika for being fair!

[ Edited by: lunavideogames 2013-03-20 13:46 ]

M

Thank you also for watching and I am glad you like them. :)

M

I am getting a lot of questions about this and I will combine shipping I am sure not sure how much it will come up to once packed but it will be cheaper for sure ^_^ These auctions are almost done and I thank you all it will help me moving to my new apartment.

M

less than 2 hours to go I thank you all for your support, your kind words and also for the bidding. Mahalo!

Pages: 1 11 replies