Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

This Sunday March 24 I am having a tiki sale at Forbidden Island starting around 3:30pm

Pages: 1 4 replies

Sunday March 24 starting about 3:30 on the back patio of Forbidden Island I will be selling off a bunch of my tiki collection.

I will be moving into a smaller place soon and seriously have way too much stuff so I am taking this opportunity to get rid of about 4 shelving units worth (I hope at least).

I don’t have an exact list of what I will have but I am sure to include mugs, s & p shakers, cocktail shakers, lava pieces, framed artwork, bowls, figurines, maybe some carvings, etc. We aren’t talking a table full of Tiki Bob’s but I am sure you can find something to buy at a price that we can both be happy with. Even if its just buying something to help contribute to my moving fund :)

PLEASE NOTE :

***CASH CASH CASH CASH CASH only! :)

***DO NOT line up outside the bar before it opens. SERIOUSLY. This is not going to be big like their yearly parking lot
sale--its just me and a table or 2 of stuff I am need to sell to raise money AND to clear space. So DO NOT line up
outside the bar...just come when it opens. I am sure you will be fine.

Since you are already there you should stay and have a drink or two. Why not.

P.S. Thanks to Michael for allowing me this chance to sell at my favorite bar and thanks in advance to all my awesome friends who will help me out immensely by swinging by and trading me some cash for my stuff :)

Mahalo!

[ Edited by: SandraDee 2013-03-22 08:44 ]

G
GROG posted on Fri, Mar 22, 2013 10:13 AM

Dibs on the Bowana piece!

On 2013-03-22 10:13, GROG wrote:
Dibs on the Bowana piece!

No my friend..I will not be selling that :)

T

Good Luck! Hope you sell lots and raise some funds!

On 2013-03-22 15:15, tobunga wrote:
Good Luck! Hope you sell lots and raise some funds!

Thanks Eric! Me too! The thought of packing all this stuff up and then moving it THEN unpacking it is stressing me out :)

Pages: 1 4 replies