Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Bing home page

Pages: 1 4 replies

M

I noticed that the bing home page is the easter island moai and two of them have movement. Very neat but you can't save it. One of the moai smiles until another moai looks at him. 4/1/2013 12:07am pst

You mean this?

Bing Moai Animation

:D

M

yes, that would be the one!

T

Saw it this morning! Very cool! Can't even remember what I was going to search for!

I did a "view page source" in Internet Explorer and found a few hilarious comments embedded in the page code at the very bottom. While dragging over the moai give several search suggestions, only one is really humorous: "Perhaps that smiling monolith in the middle... Can see the nude beach?"

Embedded in the page are also:

"Having trouble seeing this picture of an arctic fox eating marshmallows in a snowstorm? Click here to zoom out." (Clicking leads to a Bing search on the arctic fox.)

"When there's nothing else to look at... You may take drastic measures." (Clicking leads to a search for watching paint dry.)

"If blank space is your thing... You could go low-tech." (Clicking leads to a search for plain white paper.)

"With so many delicious flavors available, most people still choose vanilla. What's your favorite?"
(Clicking leads to a search comparison of Bing vs. Google.)

Pages: 1 4 replies