Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Beautiful Crate Lamp

Pages: 1 9 replies

HT

Ladies and Gentleman of Tiki Central, I present to you the first in a series of offerings from The Aku Aku Room at The Kraken House. With respect to fellow artists, lamp makers, and those who came before me: The Rum Crate lamp. Constructed from 70% reclaimed wood, The Rum Crate lamp features two "broken wood" cutouts, Fijiian tapa cloth, a 12ft antique copper chain, 18ga twisted cloth covered wire (modern), and a dual lamp socket. It is hand constructed and finished to the highest standards. The wood is burned and hand waxed. Fireproofing is available for a nominal fee per square foot. Currently there is no branding/personalization to the lamp, though that is available. RUM branded on either end free of charge. It's a hefty lamp, but if I do say so myself, quite beautiful. It's available now for just $250 shipped to anywhere in the continental united states. Shipping to other states/countries available. They are also made to order with a one week lead time after this one sells. Please contact me with any questions/requests.

Detail of the grain/nails:

And here it is lit up:

Thank you for looking, and for all your inspiration.

HT

I suppose dimensions would help.

Approx 14x14x24"

HT

Thank you oh wise and gracious EXETER!

That nutty Metalunan is right . . . that's a great-looking lamp.

Three thumbs up...

HT

Thanks guys. Oh, I forgot to mention that I also accept trades. The money will just go back into tiki stuff anyway, and I'm happy to own things from other tiki artists if they fit into my bar/collection.

On 2013-04-02 05:41, Hale Tiki wrote:
Thanks guys. Oh, I forgot to mention that I also accept trades. The money will just go back into tiki stuff anyway, and I'm happy to own things from other tiki artists if they fit into my bar/collection.

T

Nice.
And it comes with it's own box.

HT

I just chortled/snickered to myself rather loudly at work thanks you you two. I'm getting funny looks.

Pages: 1 9 replies