Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Creepxotica Haunted Bossa Nova

Pages: 1 9 replies

D

Hey gang -

Creepxotica's "Haunted Bossa Nova" is out - first vinyl pressing of 500 on blue wax with free digital download code.

Here's the link - ALSO if you want to get it from Amazon, iTunes or eMusic those links can be found on the same page: http://www.dionysusrecords.com/shop/index.php?_a=product&product_id=3142 - you can hear samples at all three sites.

Catalog number is ID1233152 and yes it's the 152nd album on Dionysus!

Cool, vinyl ordered. I played (and continue to play) the heck out of their EP.

kevin

Awesome!!!

can't wait to get this.

Jeff(btd)

S

yeah, this looks beautiful. can't wait to get my hands on those creeps

Got mine in the mail. The blue vinyl looks great. I'll bet it sounds even better.

kevin

SK

Got mine a couple days ago and still can’t get it off the turntable. Good stuff! Just like all of the Creepy Creeps vinyl I have Haunted Bossa Nova is top notch. Flimsy and boring to look at it aint!

Thanks Creepxotica and Dionysus. This album turned out killer in all aspects.
SK

The vinyl sounds great and I'm really digging this record. The re-recorded songs from the EP caught me by surprise; I thought they would be the same versions when I read the track listing. I'm still partial to the original version of Enchanted Lagoon, but start to finish this is a darn fine album. It's been on repeat all day.

Thanks for putting out a full LP, Creepxotica!

Kevin

S

playing the record right now and i can swear, this is a damn fine piece of music

Just downloaded this album after stumbling across it on another site. I'm loving it! When is the next album coming out? :)

Finally picked one up from the band last Fri. In SD.
They have some LA and OC coming up.
Be sure to get one then.

Jeff btd

Pages: 1 9 replies