Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Mr. Bali-Hai Lid?

Pages: 1 8 replies

Scored a Mr. Bali-Hai mug but his lid is missing. I'm wondering if anyone out there has an extra that they'd be willing to sell/trade?

My Aku Aku Moai is missing his lid, as is my Headhunter/Mr. Bali Hai look-alike. And you know, it got me thinking: It'd be fun to create new ceramic lids for those mugs which might be missing 'em. And one would't have to be limited by simply "re-creating" the missing lids...but actually add some cool stuff to 'em. One might even be able to market 'em...

Anyway. Sorry to hi-jack...I don't have a spare lid.

On 2013-04-23 10:38, Slacks Ferret wrote:
My Aku Aku Moai is missing his lid, as is my Headhunter/Mr. Bali Hai look-alike. And you know, it got me thinking: It'd be fun to create new ceramic lids for those mugs which might be missing 'em. And one would't have to be limited by simply "re-creating" the missing lids...but actually add some cool stuff to 'em. One might even be able to market 'em...

Anyway. Sorry to hi-jack...I don't have a spare lid.

I'd like my Mr. Bali-Hai man to have a pompadour or a mohawk.

On 2013-04-23 21:49, louisprima wrote:

That's Buh-Zactly what I mean!

Just so you know, many of the Mr. Bali Hai lids don't fit the mugs. I have had quite a few of them through the years and many times the lid lip is too large to fit into the mug.

G
GROG posted on Thu, Apr 25, 2013 12:30 PM

On 2013-04-23 21:49, louisprima wrote:

Send mug to GROG. Let GROG know what color you want mohawk to be.

G
GROG posted on Thu, Apr 25, 2013 12:42 PM

EJ

That would be awesome Grog.

YES!

Pages: 1 8 replies