Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Martini Kings release party! Must See Now- time is running out!

Pages: 1 2 replies

Aloha tiki peeps!Tony here from The Martini Kings. The Martini Kings will be performing for my book release party.(forward to my book written by Kitten Natividad)
here is the dirt and hope you will attend!!!!
HOLD THE DATE! HOLD THE DATE! HOLD THE DATE!
BIG BIG WILD THINGS ANNOUNCEMENT!
If you make a pledge to WILD THINGS you will be invited to our SPECIAL BOOK RELEASE PARTY that will take place at a totally cool new store in the mid city area of los Angeles called HOUND DOG & CAT on Sunday afternoon July 13th. Our Burlesque girls will be in attendance to autograph your copy of our book WILD THINGS.
Musical Entertainment by the MARTINI KINGS!

Please note if we do not meet our goal in 13 days ending May 19th, 2013, well uhhh.. unfortunately there will not be a party......... But lets think positive !!!

Time is running out! Please pledge and get your copy of our book WILD THINGS now!

WILD THINGS: BURLESQUE BEAUTIES AND THE PETS THEY LOVE
When you help fund this project you will also help ONE DOG RESCUE- a special needs animal rescue group we have partnered with. You can pledge now at the $35.00 level and receive a first edition signed copy of our book WILD THINGS. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/244215250/wild-things-burlesque-beauties-and-the-pets-they-l?ref=live

PICTURED BELOW- russ meyer supervixen kitten natividad and martini king tony marsico chilling in palm springs!
Aloha tiki peeps!Tony here from The Martini Kings. The Martini Kings will be performing for my book release party.(forward to my book written by Kitten Natividad)
here is the dirt and hope you will attend!!!!
HOLD THE DATE! HOLD THE DATE! HOLD THE DATE!
BIG BIG WILD THINGS ANNOUNCEMENT!
If you make a pledge to WILD THINGS you will be invited to our SPECIAL BOOK RELEASE PARTY that will take place at a totally cool new store in the mid city area of los Angeles called HOUND DOG & CAT on Sunday afternoon July 13th. Our Burlesque girls will be in attendance to autograph your copy of our book WILD THINGS.
Musical Entertainment by the MARTINI KINGS!

Please note if we do not meet our goal in 13 days ending May 19th, 2013, well uhhh.. unfortunately there will not be a party......... But lets think positive !!!

Time is running out! Please pledge and get your copy of our book WILD THINGS now!

WILD THINGS: BURLESQUE BEAUTIES AND THE PETS THEY LOVE
When you help fund this project you will also help ONE DOG RESCUE- a special needs animal rescue group we have partnered with. You can pledge now at the $35.00 level and receive a first edition signed copy of our book WILD THINGS. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/244215250/wild-things-burlesque-beauties-and-the-pets-they-l?ref=live

Tony, are there any Ferrets in your book?

R

cool sulcata!!!

Pages: 1 2 replies