Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Lower price: Tiki Art Sale: Brad Parker, Shag, Heather Watts

Pages: 1 4 replies

B

Brad Parker “The Exotic Traveler” Artists Proof 1/10 giclee on canvas. The dimensions are the same as the original painting 24”x30”. Also included is the Certificate of Authenticity from Brad Parker and a signed copy of the Tiki Magazine Winter 09/10 that features “The Exotic Traveler” on the cover.

This AP was featured at the Manhattan Beach Creative Arts Center September 25 - October 14, 2010 in a Sold Out show curated by La Luz de Jesus. I am the original owner, and it has been stored the entire time.

I am asking $1,200 for this AP + free shipping within the continental US. Brad Parker is represented by La Luz de Jesus on the Mainland and Wyland Gallery in Hawaii.

I will also be posting Shag AP prints and Heather Watts original black velvet art in the future.

[ Edited by: Bombora13 2013-07-29 13:18 ]

On 2013-05-06 20:34, Bombora13 wrote:
Brad Parker “The Exotic Traveler” Artists Proof 1/10 giclee on canvas. The dimensions are the same as the original painting 24”x30”. Also included is the Certificate of Authenticity from Brad Parker and a signed copy of the Tiki Magazine Winter 09/10 that features “The Exotic Traveler” on the cover.

This AP was featured at the Manhattan Beach Creative Arts Center September 25 - October 14, 2010 in a Sold Out show curated by La Luz de Jesus. I am the original owner, and it has been stored the entire time.

I am asking $1,200 for this AP + free shipping within the continental US. Brad Parker is represented by La Luz de Jesus on the Mainland and Wyland Gallery in Hawaii.

I will also be posting Shag AP prints and Heather Watts original black velvet art in the future.

[ Edited by: Bombora13 2013-07-29 13:18 ]

I just lowered the price $1,200 + shipping Thanks

So your selling "Giclees" prints for close to "Original Art" prices
it's no wonder you have not sold them by now.

B

I am selling this "Giclee" for the less than you could purchase it from La Luz De Jesus. It has never been displayed. Brad Parker's paintings sell for around $5K to 7K. Make me an offer if you are interested.

Pages: 1 4 replies