Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Recent Finds for Sale - Witco/Swimwear

Pages: 1 1 replies

HT

Shirts, $40 shipped, Witco - make an offer. I can transport the Witco to Ohana or HRHH to save on shipping. PM me with offers, or for more photos. Thanks for looking!

Jantzen - Medium, tapa patter, much darker in person. White terrycloth interior, no tears, no stains. Pearloid buttons.

Vogue - Sorta not-really tapa pattern, white terrycloth interior. Size small. Pearloid buttons. No tears, no stains.

Witco Outrigger. I'd rate it a 7/10. It's missing the damn outrigger, of course. It has the original frame, the original canvas, the original staples/hardware. It doesn't have a tag. There's no chips, but there's an occasional scrape. Nothing deep, but they're there if you look. Pristine from 5 feet away. An excellent example. I can fabricate an outrigger for you for the cost of materials if you'd like. I've made one in the past and although it wasn't perfect, it was a pretty good copy.

And of course, the Witco Pirate Ship. I would really like to get rid of this. One corner has some damage where it set down on the corner, but the felt is all in tact. The wood itself is some of the nicest Witco I've ever seen.

[ Edited by: Hale Tiki 2013-05-18 07:28 ]

[ Edited by: Hale Tiki 2013-05-18 07:29 ]

HT

Bump

Pages: 1 1 replies