Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Rare Tiki-Shark Tiki-Art original for sale!

Pages: 1 9 replies

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
A collector posted this. Could be the buy of a life time!

"Beyond the Reef"
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/art/3813479902.html

"Jungle Witch" - The collector sez they are oils, but they are acrylics. He's excited. However, they are the originals.-
I'm not part of the sale, nor is any gallery, just you & the seller -collector to collector.
Good luck!
Big Aloha!
B tiki-Shark P

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-05-18 21:41 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
collector to collector sale!

So the art patron selling these two paintings (who's a local in Hawaii), who had the Craig's listing really liked the Tiki Marketplace better once I sow it to him. I think he's gonna let that other listing go, and just keep it here - just within the Tiki Tribe (That's how it should be, I say!)

So it's all the same info of the two original paintings in the listing posted above:
Other ad info was": BRAD PARKER ORIGINAL, "BEYOND THE REEF" & "JUNGLE WITCH" "

BRAD PARKER ORIGINAL BARGAIN PRICING!!!!!!!!!!!! "BEYOND THE REEF" His most published and world renowned painting, and "JUNGLE WITCH", his Enchanting Tiki Cave painting offered from the original collector. "BEYOND THE REEF"............$5600.00 OBO, "JUNGLE WITCH"............$4400.00 OBO."

Jungle Witch
ORIGINAL Brad "Tiki-Shark" Parker
acrylic on canvas

ORIGINAL by Brad Tiki-Shark Parker
Acrylic on canvas

This sale is only between collectors. (Please do not message me) I am not part of the sale. No gallery is part of this sale. It's collector to collector. This could be the best way to get the best price!
GOOD LUCK!
bp
Contact the seller here:Alec (808) 331-1233 days.

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-05-23 13:18 ]

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2013-05-28 18:07 ]

KK

Those are some nice pieces of art.

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
$Collector to Collector Tiki Art Sale!$

Kai Koa, thanks! I certainly think these paintings are two of my best efforts, and would really like to see them in a good home-Tiki Bar!

I'm helping this collector out cause he's a good guy & and a tiki fan, but is moving, and has some pending issues. I'm not getting in the middle of the sale and am not taking any $ for this.

The collector has purchased extremely high end museum quality Giclees on canvas,(seen here) same size as the originals. So he will not be with out his beloved tiki art when he sells the originals. He has full size giclees - here they are hung in the local Barber Shop. ...are why just about every one in our small Hawaiian town knows my art. It's great to be featured in a swanky local gallery, but you'd be surprised about how many people see your work if it's hung in a local public hang out. Everyone has to go the the barber shop sooner or later, not so the art gallery. It's been great for my popularity to have my work displayed there. Big Mahalo to the owner!

So, the art patron selling these two paintings (who's a local here in Hawaii), had a Craig's listing, but really liked the Tiki Marketplace better once I showed it to him. I think he's gonna let that other listing go, and just keep it here - just within the Tiki Tribe (That's how it should be, I think!)

So it's all the same info of the two original paintings in the listing posted:
Other ad info was": BRAD PARKER ORIGINAL, "BEYOND THE REEF" & "JUNGLE WITCH" "

BRAD PARKER ORIGINAL BARGAIN PRICING!!!!!!!!!!!! "BEYOND THE REEF" His most published and world renowned painting, and "JUNGLE WITCH", his Enchanting Tiki Cave painting offered from the original collector. "BEYOND THE REEF"............$5600.00 OBO, "JUNGLE WITCH"............$4400.00 OBO."

Jungle Witch
acrylic on canvas

Acrylic on canvas

This sale is ONLY between collectors. (Please do not message me) I am not part of the sale. I am not taking any $. No gallery is part of this sale. It's collector to collector. This could be the best way to get the best price!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!
bp
Please Contact the seller here:Alec (808) 331-1233 days.

BRAD PARKER ORIGINAL BARGAIN PRICING!!!!!!!!!!!!
"BEYOND THE REEF" His most published and world renowned painting,
and "JUNGLE WITCH", his Enchanting Tiki Cave painting offered from the original collector.

"BEYOND THE REEF"............$5600.00 OBO,

"JUNGLE WITCH"............$4400.00 OBO."

Jungle Witch
acrylic on canvas

Acrylic on canvas

This sale is ONLY between collectors.
(Please do not message me) I am not part of the sale. I am not taking any $.
No gallery is part of this sale. It's collector to collector.
This could be the best way to get the best price!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!
bp
Please see below to contact seller...

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker
"Brad Parker creates lurid paintings that pull in influences from tiki, comics, and rock."

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-09-11 14:24 ]

BRAD (Tiki-Shark) PARKER ORIGINAL BARGAIN PRICING!!!!!!!!!!!! "BEYOND THE REEF" His most published and world renowned painting, and "JUNGLE WITCH", his Enchanting Tiki Cave painting offered from the original collector. Both painted right smack dab here on da' BIG ISLAND of HAWAII!! Art Patron is relocating and must sadly part with precious prize pieces!

"BEYOND THE REEF"............$5600.00 OBO,
Acrylic on canvas

acrylic on canvas

This sale is ONLY between collectors. (Please do not message me) I am not part of the sale. I am not taking any $. No gallery is part of this sale. It's collector to collector. This could be the best way to get the best price!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!
bp
Please Contact the seller here: Alec (808) 331-1233 days. Alec's email address [email protected].

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker
"Brad Parker creates lurid paintings that pull in influences from tiki, comics, and rock."

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-06-26 12:26 ]

Love "BEYOND THE REEF" and an Original would be amazing.....problem is I haven't been able to afford the print!

Good luck to the seller and the new home for the art!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

"Beyond the Reef" ............$5600.00 OBO,
Acrylic on canvas

acrylic on canvas

GOOD LUCK!
bp

Please Contact the seller here: Alec (808) 331-1233 days.
Alec's email address [email protected].

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

• Honolulu Magazine "The Best Of" 2012 Issue
    Aloha Tiki Tribe!
    Please enjoy this "music video" of 2 of my favorite Martin Denny tunes: "Tiki" & "Quiet Village" with a little slide show of some Tiki-Art by your friendly neighborhood Tiki-Shark.

ALOHA!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HTCkZXaAvY&feature=youtu.be

http://www.tikishark.com

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-08-09 11:22 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Acrylic on canvas

acrylic on canvas

This sale is ONLY between collectors. (Please do not message me) I am not part of the sale. I am not taking any $. No gallery is part of this sale. It's collector to collector. This could be the best way to get the best price.

GOOD LUCK!
bp

Please Contact the seller here:
Alec's email address [email protected]"

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Acrylic on canvas

acrylic on canvas

This sale is ONLY between collectors. (Please do not message me) I am not part of the sale.
I am not taking any $. No gallery is part of this sale. It's collector to collector.
This could be the best way to get the best price.

GOOD LUCK!
bp

Please Contact the seller here:
Alec's email address [email protected]"

Pages: 1 9 replies