Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Kitty Chow and Fisherman Tonight! May 20th 7pm at Don the Beachcomber

Pages: 1 12 replies

And don't forget...Don the Beachcomber has ALL NIGHT HAPPY HOUR on Mondays!!!

Hey, this says 7 pm, but her web page says 9 pm. I called Don's, and the woman who answered the phone didn't know. I am a bit of a drive away, and after the Caliente weekend, with work tomorrow, 7 pm is doable, but 9 pm maybe not. Anyone know for sure?

It is TC night at Don's which people start showing up between 6 & 7pm
Kitty Chow and Fisherman may not start their set until a bit later (9ish possibly)?

show up and hang out with the Don's crew & enjoy PuPu's & cocktails in the meantime.

Oh, man!! If I were not getting my hardwood floors refinished today, I would so be there. No, that's not a euphemism. My floors really are being redone.
Kitty Chow and Fisherman absolutely rocked Caliente 5, didn't they?! You all have a great time, and clap extra loud for me.

We will miss you Kari! we make extra clap for you!

J

Make an extra clap for me too, I won't be able to make it due to a work "fire drill" in San Diego early tomorrow morning. :(

Boooo john O

Last time they played there
They started shortly after 7.
Hope so for tonight also.

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2013-05-20 16:00 ]

we make extra clap for John-O too!
damn & it was John whom talked me into going despite major exhaustion from the weekend!

I just confirmed with Fisherman. They play at 7 p.m. tonight! :)

AF

Welcome to Don the Beachcomber's in Sunset Beach California...

Let's go inside to the Dagger Bar for the Kitty Chow & The Fisherman Show with Crazy Al!

Thoroughly enjoyed it!

G
GROG posted on Wed, May 22, 2013 8:47 PM

Nice pics.

No "S" on the end of Don the Beachcomber, Anders!---The Spelling Police

If you missed Kitty Chow and Fisherman at Caliente, or at Don the Beachcomber, or if you just want to see them again, then you've got another chance to catch them on Sunday at the Tonga Hut starting at 5pm.

(SPAM---learned that one from Bamboo Ben!)

AF

U corect GRoG, it nots 'Da Fischerman' erhter, jus 'Fisherman'. OK fotos, bad spelin' dae. see u sonday :)

WOW!! thanks for all that came out...And thanks for the PIX!!!!! Mucho Mahalos to Chris for having us!oxoxoox love to you all!! ALOHAAAAA! Kitty and Fish

Pages: 1 12 replies