Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Country Fried Hot Rod Trivia

Pages: 1 4 replies

Ok, so this is a personal plug here but well worth it. I started a contest spawned from my radio station online.

You can now play Country Fried Hot Rod Trivia on my website and win a CD free with over 80 minutes of music heard daily on my station. 3 lucky winners will win every month and there are 3 different cd's to choose from.

Thanks for all the compliments from the TC members - I love your emails - and for those of you who haven't listened to CFHR yet: it's a mixture of Classic Rockabilly, Classic Country, New Rockabilly, Flick Sounds from great movies and intermission snipits - all for your listenining pleasure.

Click on the link to my website below then click on the cowboy to open the CFHR page. Or go directly to the station by clicking here: http://www.live365.com/stations/tiki_kiliki2

hey, Kiliki will you sell this CD without me having to win one? lemme know,jaksin

Sweetheart, for you, I'll send it to you for free for all you did for us at last years and this years Hukilau!

Are you guys making another one of carvings that you raffled - the one with the sad face? I loved that carving..... I want it.

Yee-Haw & Aloha,

The World of Tiki Kiliki

[ Edited by: tiki_kiliki on 2003-07-08 16:50 ]

well thanks,I'll make you some really kool kustom wood rockabillied tiki art in return, and thank you, and Swanky for putting all the time and work in making the Hukilau the badass event that it iz....jaksin

send me your address at [email protected] and I'll get it out to you.

You can see all 3 covers and themes to each CD on my website by tomorrow.

Noone has got the first trivia question yet! Hasn't anyone read Cash's autobiography?

Pages: 1 4 replies