Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Goslings Rum Swizzle ready to drink

Pages: 1 3 replies

I was at my local Liquor store the other day and I noticed that they had this stuff on clearance for $5.99 a bottle. It is like 2 liters of ready mixed swizzle. I was curious so I grabbed a bottle.

I tried to make myself a drink from it. I was 2 Dr Funks in, so it might not be a 100% accurate account. But I love Tiki Ti's 151 rum swizzle! I knew I would not want to drink it as is so I simply added a couple shakes of cinnamon and a half shot or so of Bacardi 151. I don't usually use Bacardi, but that is what Tiki Ti uses so I went with that.

The drink turned out well, with minimal effort on my part. Has anyone else tried this? Seems like $5.99 is a decent deal to me...

HT

No, but I wouldn't kick it out of bed if they sold it around these parts.

A

Isn't "swizzle" supposed to be basically falernum?

And what liquor store did you find it at?

[ Edited by: arriano 2013-06-05 13:33 ]

It was at Littikers in OB. They had a case. I think they have some kind of deal with Goslings because they had the bottles for $9.99 on clearance as well a year ago. And the Rum Swizzle is only $5.99.

So these already have the booze in them and it is not all falarnum because it is red. Kind of a novelty, I do not usually buy the premixed stuff, but it was cheap. You might want to check it out for yourself.

Pages: 1 3 replies