Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Need a Tiki Carver in Carlsbad, CA

Pages: 1 5 replies

A

I am looking for a Tiki carver to come to Carlsbad, CA. We just cut two palms in my patio down to about 10 feet high, and would like to make them both into Tikis. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone, please let me know. Thanks! Amy

Hi Amy,
I am a Tiki Carver in Vista and would love to come look at what you have. I can bring some pics of some of my recent Tiki Carvings.
Markus
760-216-0267

On 2013-06-17 15:13, am-bear wrote:
I am looking for a Tiki carver to come to Carlsbad, CA. We just cut two palms in my patio down to about 10 feet high, and would like to make them both into Tikis. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone, please let me know. Thanks! Amy

Hi Amy my name is Anthony and I am the Tikiman of Carlsbad im sure its too late but thought I would send you my number anyways 760-583-4073. I recently carved a tiki stump at Carlsbad state beach and carved the tikis in front of the Fish House Vera Cruz and carved the live trees at the ocean palms beach resort to name a few.

Just curious why you two tiki carvers aren't posting up any pictures for those of us outside your zip codes?

P

agreed,,,

why would you take pics with you to show them instead of just posting them here???

Thanks for the idea to post some of my work. I have added some pictures to the tiki gallery page under Tikimanocean gallery!

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - Added hyperlink - 2013-08-15 20:55 ]

Pages: 1 5 replies