Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Cursed Tikis "Biscuit Head" (Test Glaze)

Pages: 1 13 replies

Biscuit Head decanter Test glazes only 3 in each color.

MUG Version limited to 22. in brown and 3 in a Mystery Color.!

Makin' Voodoo in a Trailer Park, at 3am

[ Edited by: The Witch Doctor 2013-07-03 06:33 ]

[ Edited by: The Witch Doctor 2013-07-03 06:34 ]

I bet the mystery color is green! Green because you like to steal people's money! And money is green...get it?

Seriously, pay me back. You owe me like $88 bucks. That's like night out at the movies, and I want to see that new Superman film.

HT

On 2013-07-03 06:38, strangedaisy wrote:
I bet the mystery color is green! Green because you like to steal people's money! And money is green...get it?

Seriously, pay me back. You owe me like $88 bucks. That's like night out at the movies, and I want to see that new Superman film.

snicker

It's REALLY good, you should go see it.

Purple and green sold out.... just brown ,,,..Wonga Wonga!

You owe me like $88 bucks.

I'd be willing to bet we could get a shut-the-f*ck-up fund going for you, but then again, that's probably your tactic isn't it?

Witch Doctor, how can you keep selling out entire runs while ripping off customers? :wink:

S

On 2013-07-03 13:03, White Devil wrote:

I'd be willing to bet we could get a shut-the-f*ck-up fund going for you, but then again, that's probably your tactic isn't it?

Witch Doctor, how can you keep selling out entire runs while ripping off customers? :wink:

Tony Arnold if someone ripped you off I am sure you wouldn't be too happy.

HT

Whipping out the proper names!

Hey HT.. you get your Hawaiian eye mug?. Witch Doctor put a special Tiki surprise in the box. Hope you found it.

Love the picture you sent....I might used it in my catalog I'm working on. Shit is to funny!!!!!

And Superman was Bad ass!!!!...did you see Christopher Reeve? Had to be quick to catch his ghost cameo.

..................WD................................................

On 2013-07-03 13:03, White Devil wrote:

I bet strangedaisy wouldn't care who the money owed came from. How much you chippin' in?
Otherwise, until the debt is paid, he has a right to post in every damn thread telling how he was ripped off.

EJ

[ Edited by: El Jefe 2013-07-04 09:17 ]

How much you chippin' in?

I'm good for the first 25%, but somehow I don't think there'd ever be enough to do the job. Anybody else like to chip in? Of course, we'll need your signature on this...

UnOfficial Tiki Central* Hush-Yer-Bitchin' Contractual Agreement

I, _________________ (insert TC handle), hereby do sign and attest that I have received a one-time payment of $_____, for which in exchange I agree to hush my bitchin' and cease all public displays of grievance on the forums of Tiki Central. Further, I agree that in the event of any future misunderstandings, mistakes, disagreements or oversights which occur in the cause of artist support within the Tiki community, I will confine my correspondence and grievances to personal messages addressed to the artist(s) concerned.

By signing this contractual agreement and accepting the donated funds attached thereto, I acknowledge that a) shit happens; b) no one is perfect; c) things take time; d) resources are limited, and e) all the bitchin' in the world won't overcome these challenges. I also acknowledge that in learning these life lessons, I have placed unnecessary strain upon the goodwill and patience of the general Tiki community at large, which has come together for the purpose of ensuring the future tranquility and positive vibe that TC supports and encourages.

Additionally, I avow and promise not to impede, obstruct or in any way defame the reputation(s) of any TC artists/creators for the purposes of impugning their work and/or business practices, in the cause of airing my own grievances and perceived mistreatment. I commit myself to establishing positive interactions with all other TC participants, regardless of regionality, gender, political persuasion or philosophical positions on Jimmy Buffett music.

Finally, I consent that any future violation of this contractual agreement, either in letter or in spirit, shall result in seizure and confiscation not only of this specified settlement, but in addition any and all privately held Tiki beverages, vessels, decanters, sculptures, objects of art or craft, two-dimensional depictions, lighting supplies, barware and music/video recordings which may be in my possession.

Solemnly agreed and attested to on this date, _______________________.

• Hereafter designated as “TC.”

[ Edited by: White Devil 2013-07-04 07:17 ]

On 2013-07-04 06:09, White Devil wrote:

How much you chippin' in?

I'm good for the first 25%, but somehow I don't think there'd ever be enough to do the job. Anybody else like to chip in? Of course, we'll need your signature on this...

Great! Contact strangedaisy on where to send you payment, then get White Doctor to cough up the other 75%, problem solved!

M

Geez White Devil Talk about Being a Bitch, you are doing a pretty good job yourself. How about you shut your damn mouth.

Sorry "J" No purple left right now... Might do a run of Purple in the Mug version...will update over the weekend

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....HOPE YOU ALL GET TO BLOW SOME STUFF UP!!!! WITCH DOCTOR WENT TO THE COUNTY LINE AND GOT THE GOOD FIRE WORKS.. STUFF THAT GOES BOOM!!!!!!!

"You're goanna stand there, owning a fireworks stand... and say you have no whistling bungholes... spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, Hüsker Düs and don'ts. CHURCH burners ,Cherry bombs, nipsy dazers, with or without the scooter stick... or one single whistling kitty-chaser?"......woooo hooooo

Pages: 1 13 replies