Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

LOOKING TO BUY -- Large Moai Resin Lamp - (spencer's)

Pages: 1 4 replies

T

Hello everybody, glad I found these forums.

I'm trying to find a large resin tiki floor lamp (pictured below), that was originally sold at spencer's gifts. I used to have one in college, but unfortunately a friend broke it.

It's been 5 years since then, and I've been looking for another one in that time with no luck. I'm still hoping to find one for sale.

I saw a few posts here from 2008 and 2004 that mentioned the lamp with a picture(http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=27408&forum=12), as well as a sale over ebay.. but haven't found anything else since then.

Does anybody have this lamp for sale, or know of somewhere/someone who does? Please let me know.

Thanks, it's much appreciated. -DK

Hard to find even though it's such a recent item, those who have one here usually are keeping it.

D

Here's something somewhat similar, although it's only 8" tall. Still, kinda cool, and only $31!

Description from site:

Mini Moai Electra Lamp

"Radiant and captivating, the Mini Moai Electra Lamp will add a colorful glow to any space and will become the center of attention. The unique glow and design is created by electric charges, twirling and plunging inside glass globes filled with phosphorous gases that add a vibrant glow to the electric arcs."

http://www.dcgstores.com/mini-moai-electra-lamp.html?origin=pla&unique_id=996&gdftrk=gdfV26283_a_7c2838_a_7c10251_a_7c996&gclid=CNjZ07X2pLgCFUVp7AodKncA9w

[ Edited by: Dolewhip 2013-07-10 05:35 ]

HT

I have one. It's partially broken at the base, but I think I have the parts. I got it from Spencers when it came out. Do you want me to get photos of the damage for you? If you have the base covered with plants, like I did, you can't tell there's anything wrong with it.

Thanks for the suggestions. Hale, I PMed you.

Pages: 1 4 replies