Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tony (martini kings) invites all tiki peeps to big FREE fun show this sunday july 14th 3pm til 7pm

Pages: 1 0 replies

Aloha friends,
i would love to hang with my tiki friends this sunday! i am celebrating the release of my new
PHOTOGRAPHY book WILD THINGS: BURLESQUE BEAUTIES AND THE PETS THEY LOVE.
event is free!
OVER 110 burlesque and pinup queens- INCLUDES MANY GIRLS FROM OUR SCENE...MEDUSIRENA MARINA, MIMI LEMEAUX, KITTEN DEVILLE ETC ETC.
PARTY IS SUNDAY JULY 14TH FROM 3PM TO 7PM
what to expect:
great jumpin blues by catfish and the hollywood hound dogs (hot on the release of their brand new debut cd!)great band!!!
booze
snacks
go-go gals
scantily clad women in burlesque attire who are in the book signing autographs. ( i warned ya!!!)
pets welcome(dress em up!)
children welcome
and oh yea.... i will be selling and signing copies of my book along with RUSS MEYER ULTRA VIXEN -the legendary KITTEN NATIVIDAD who wrote the forward to my book WILD THINGS.
one dog rescue will be there with all their beautiful little doggies and cats that you can adopt!
and sticking with the theme- the party will be held at the totally new and beautiful looking HOUND DOG AND CAT- a very cool pet supply store-o-rama that just opened a few weeks ago and sells totally cool items for your pet.see the flyer for all details and mahalo!!!

Pages: 1 0 replies