Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Joe's Crab Shack Glass 16oz Tiki Glass

Pages: 1 8 replies

Hey tiki Nuts I was able to get 3 cases from the Atlanta store they are cool .. nice run of the mill tiki glass.
I'm selling them a set of 2 for 10 bucks plus shipping. Nice and thick 16oz glass

those of you who already ordered. I got you set aside already I only have 24 left to sell.
PM me if anyone wants a set..

Makin' Voodoo in a Trailer Park, at 3am

[ Edited by: The Witch Doctor 2013-07-20 20:03 ]

Hey Sold out!...If I can get more from the Stores I'll PM The ones who missed out.

There are no markings on the glasses. I was curious, does the box say who made them?

I just called my local Joe's. They have the Tiki glasses for $2 each. YMMV.

M

Hey bitch doctor if you got enough money to buy those mugs and sell them at a rip off price you can pay STRANGE DAISY HER 88 Bucks. Nothing like a con artist fake mug maker

Hey Tom
They are made by Anchor Hocking Foodservice http://www.anchorhocking.com
they are just run of the mill Tiki glasses.. I'm sure they will end up at Big lots next summer :)

Makin' Voodoo in a Trailer Park, at 3am

[ Edited by: The Witch Doctor 2013-07-22 06:12 ]

Thanks, Witch Doctor.

no worries ... I was able to get another case out of the Atlanta store.. If you have a JCS near you they will sell them to you without a drink.

A

Courtesy of The Witch Doctor these mugs have made it to England!

People may have noticed Witch Doctor gets bad press from some people on TC, Im just saying:

I PMed him, we sent messages back & forth to find out postage prices, he sent me pics throughout the process & the tracking number when it was sent.

He didn't make any money out of me - without his willingness to sort stuff out for a stranger, I wouldn't have the glasses.

For some reason, I wanted to post a Star Wars esq pic:

'Luke, I am your Father...' laughs evilly :)

Cheers to you Mr Witch Doctor!

Pages: 1 8 replies