Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Looking for Mr. Smiley...

Pages: 1 15 replies

I am looking for a Mr. Smiley, Stockton Islander, Tiki Mug. I seem to keep missing out on these when they come up on eBay. Seems like I get outbid or I get busy and forget to bid (I have a life). Anyway, if anyone has an extra one in nice shape, I'd be interested in purchasing it as long as I don't have to sacrifice my mortgage payment or faithful dog in order to afford it.

P

There were 3 on this week... I'm a knuckle head... book marked them, then forgot about them... they all went in the high $40's all from the same seller.... I emailed her and she has no more :( If I find one... other than one for me I'll let you know...

Thanks!

HH

hey another veganite!
now there's 3 of us, oh wait, futuragirl is 4 but she's only a temp. resident.

We should arrange a Tiki Get-Together sometime soon!!!

B

Can someone please enlighten me with a pic of a "Mr. Smiley"?

Here's the illusive Mug.

I picked up one last weekend at the flea market, he didn't have the lid though. But I only paid 10 bucks for it with a tiki bowl from Trader Dick's.

Wow, tough break with the lid. Who knows, maybe one will show up.

Hey, I would rather have one without the lid than none at all. I am still new to this, so even a lidless Mr. Smiley makes me happy. :wink:

I have one I would trade for a kelbos mug of similar style....

Would you trade it for anything else?

The reason I got it in the first place is it is almost a KELBOS mug.When I get a kelbos mug, I will let it go.

There is Mr. Smiley mug for sale on eBay right now, its rather pricey however...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3236397410&category=29460

M

Hey CoolManchu & Vegas TikiDude (and anyone else)-

I have a Mr. Smiley without a lid (and a small chip on the lip) that I just picked up. Otherwise he looks great. I was thinking about this thread when I bought it, so if either of you are interested, I'll gladly part with it for my purchase price (plus shipping). Send me a PM or post here. Thanks!

I need the lid myself. I have a perfect conditioned Mr. Smiley, sans the lid.

:(

Pages: 1 15 replies