Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

King Kukulele short film - needs audience (extras)

Pages: 1 14 replies

F

King is going to shoot a performance sequence at the Continental Room in Fullerton on the morning of Sunday, July 13th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. It is for a half-hour short subject about...the King!

PolyPop, Al, Shelly, Floratina, Chiki and myself have commited to being there. I believe I was assigned as "The Martini Guy"? Is that right Al?

I'll be there, I believed I will be, "The drunk asshole"

C

Who do I talk to about "signing-up?"

Casey, all you need to do is show up at the Continental Room in Fullerton at 10am.

DZ

I will be featured as "Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film"

S

I'll be out of town. :(

Damn! I missed my shot a fame!

Oh well, have fun HT's.

Mr and Mrs Lava are going to try to make it! We are going down to Southern Cali for a vacation and want to kick off the festivities with the King! We need directions though, email us if anyone has a minute. Thanks!

Glad to see this response for a Sunday morning gig. King says he will be accompanied by the Friki Tikis, his great back-up band. They want to keep the number of bodies down to about 30 and so far that looks like about 10 from our end so far. I love that Casey is going to be there.

The address is 115 W. Santa Fe Avenue in Fullerton. The number there is (714) 526-4529.

"I'm ready for my close up Mr. Demille".
Is there anything they would like us to wear or not wear?

Ditto. I'm assuming the usual Polynesian wardrobe will be appropriate. However, I would love to come in a tank top, bathing suit, and sandals. Any guidelines? (I'll be at the Radisson just down the street towards Hwy 91, the night before. Feel free to ring me.)

Polynesian is good. Beachy is good too, Casey :).

King Koo Koo Lei Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! We missed you last night in San Francisco! Might just have to come see you tomorrow! Hmmm.

Darn, can't make it after all. Have fun tomorrow ya'll.

Hey.......I'm missing the show. Damn.

Pages: 1 14 replies