Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Mai Kai / Hukilau article

Pages: 1 7 replies

S
Swanky posted on Wed, Jul 9, 2003 7:17 PM

I wanted to post this here so everyone would see it. It's been posted in the Hukilau thread, but I wasn't sure everyone was looking at that.

City Link released their big tiki issue today featuring the Mai Kai and the Hukilau and quoting various TC people.

The article is HERE and a pdf version as it appears in the magazine with pictures is HERE to download.

The Swank Pad Broadcast - If it's Swank...

[ Edited by: Swanky on 2003-07-09 19:18 ]

Great article. Long and complete. Two thumbs up.

T

Hey Swanky, for some reason I could not get that PDF file to work properly, either with Earthlink's web browser or plain old Internet Explorer. Both times, window crashed, end of story. Any other way/place to see the pictures? Thanks so much, for everything!!!

Lisa aka tikivixen

S
Swanky posted on Wed, Jul 9, 2003 9:42 PM

Vixen, you might try right-clicking and "Save Target As" on the pdf rather than clicking it of the browser to open it. See if once you save it to you computer you can't open it fine.

WOW! What a great article. A LOT better than I expected. Cover story ta boot!! Hey Swanky, is there any way we can get actual copies of this magazine? Let me know. I would be willing to pay to have one shipped to me.

Saw the paper last night at Tiki Ti. King Kuku was passing it around. Looks like it was a blast -- I'm definitely NOT missing next year!

T

On 2003-07-09 21:59, Jeff Central wrote:
WOW! What a great article. A LOT better than I expected. Cover story ta boot!! Hey Swanky, is there any way we can get actual copies of this magazine? Let me know. I would be willing to pay to have one shipped to me.

DITTO Anyone willing to distribute coppies??

S

They are sending us some copies, and they are sending the hi-res pdf for our use. Email Michael Farver at [email protected] if you want a hard copy.

The Swank Pad Broadcast - If it's Swank...

[ Edited by: swanky on 2003-07-10 10:19 ]

Pages: 1 7 replies