Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Signed and Limited Yaniger Serigraphs!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hey Guys,

I have a few limited edition silk screened posters for sale. These were created for my documentary film "Mai-tais, Toques and Tikis" by Derek Yaniger.

Derek was also kind enough to sign and number them. I'll be selling a few for 45.00 plus 20.00 shipping to the USA (I'm located in Canada). Shipping inside of Canada will be cheaper.

Take a gander and drop me a line if you're interested. Thanks!

Here's a pic of the actual poster.

BUMP! I still have a few of these left, if anyone is interested.

Check out the movie teaser!
http://youtu.be/3NAiLdbuIOI

[ Edited by: louisprima 2014-05-23 23:57 ]

I should probably mention that the posters are 16" x 24" and I'm including a 11" x 17" version free of charge.
And with any purchase (for a limited time) I will provide a link and password to the screener for the film.

Do you still expect a DVD release of the film? Looking forward to it. BTW, what music is that in the trailer?

On 2014-05-27 11:24, Bamboozled wrote:
Do you still expect a DVD release of the film? Looking forward to it. BTW, what music is that in the trailer?

I'm hoping to have DVDs available in the fall. I'm also working on a VOD version sooner. It might cost a couple of bucks to view online.

The music used in the film is all original, except for one tune by R. Crumb and the Cheap Suit Serenaders.
A bunch of local guys here did an awesome job with the soundtrack. I'm considering a CD or download of the soundtrack too.

Pages: 1 5 replies