Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Trader Vics 6 foot Root Ball tiki

Pages: 1 0 replies

R

I bought a bunch of tikis yesterday at the defunct Trader Vics in Sarasota. I bought every decent one they had, which weren't as many as I had imagined. See my thread on the adventure in General Tiki. The two signature tikis they had out front were a maori style and a 6 foot outrageous Root Ball Tiki. The root ball guy looks like Don King with is root hair. They would not split up the pair so I paid a small fortune for the two, knowing I only had room for one. After renting a truck and getting my burliest friends to help drag them home, I spent the evening trying them in different spots. The maori one seems to work better in my space, so I am reluctantly selling the Root Ball guy. I am not going to try to profit, I just want to recoup what I have in him. He is big and heavy, so if you want him shipped, it will cost a bit, but can be done. I will list it in a few places, so get with me quick if you are interested. Own a piece of Trader Vics history, and a damn fine tiki at the same time.

Robotiki
Mira Mar League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

[ Edited by: robotiki 2013-08-25 11:09 ]

[ Edited by: robotiki 2013-08-26 12:02 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies