Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

I found something scrumptious to drink!

Pages: 1 4 replies

L
laney posted on Thu, Jul 10, 2003 4:34 PM

I have a great liquer store near me called Vendome Liquer (or just Dome) They have a great selection of liquers and wine too (my brother-in-law is a wine freak and loved the store) I went to pick up some stuff for the 4th and the next weekend. While in the rum isle I saw some Cruzan Pineapple Rum. It's made with real natural pineapple flavor. It's delicious! Many of you know I'm not a fru-fru drinker (I need my Jack)but for the hot summer floats in the pool, this stuff mixed with a bit of spiced rum (I used some Captin) and some Tiki Punch or, my favorite new mixer, Green Hawaiian Punch, makes the best tasting cocktail ever! So Zazzz

The label says it's great in Pina Coladas for that guy who loves those-try it. They also had Banana, orange and coconut.

Hey what ever happened to our Tiki Central Drink Contest anyway? Big Daddy?

Well, not so much in the scrumptious and tropical category so much as the quick and easy: my bartender has introduced me to Pepsi blue and vodka. It's delicious with all the flavors of FD&C #5 or 6! It would probably do well with rum, I think. Hmmm, now I have a plan for this evening...

somewhat reminscent of the fizzy futuristic energy drink cocktails (think Hansen's Energy - do they make that anymore?) that they used to serve in the star trek themed bar at the las vegas hilton.

G
GECKO posted on Thu, Jul 10, 2003 6:23 PM

sounds good Laney.

dangergirl299 sed pepsi blue and vodka. I was just introduced to red bull (the energy drink) and vodka. Try'um sista, not bad. plus it'll give ya a little extra boost fo whatevas you get planned fo da evening....auwwwwwie

O

i made a slo-gin fizz the other night and added a little pinapple juice, and a dash of rock cadny. it kind of tastes like a punch. not sure if this is already a drink, but it might be good with a little rum as well.

On 2003-07-10 18:23, GECKO TIKI wrote:
I was just introduced to red bull (the energy drink) and vodka. Try'um sista, not bad. plus it'll give ya a little extra boost fo whatevas you get planned fo da evening....auwwwwwie

Red Bull and scotch is yummy too.

Have y'all noticed that you can buy Red Bull by the case at most truck stops along I-5? 8)

Pages: 1 4 replies