Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Album Cover Art Swap - Deadline Dec 24th - It's Done!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 405 replies

T

John,

Yours arrived yesterday safe & sound. I will post a picture soon.

Thanks, MIke

[ Edited by: TikiPops 2014-01-07 21:10 ]

Got back from a quick trip today and this was waiting

ZeroTiki is the bomb......

:) :) :)

Check it out...........

Man you got all kinds of goodies Jon!

:) :) :) :)

Z

I try.
:wink:

T

Awesome sauce!

My swap pieces arrived today.

mine is on its way.
Thanks Tiki Ano!!!

Wow Zero, that's some package. You put everyone else to SHAME! I love all your stuff but I really liked the surfing tiki. That would look great in my Gator Hut. So Jon, if you can't find a spot for it send it my house! :wink:

C
cy posted on Sat, Jan 11, 2014 5:45 PM

It's official- I have a collection of Cevola originals! Thanks so much for adding personality to my tiki bar Wendy!

A hanging Bob was an extra, added bonus. Thanks Mike for making this swap happen in the midst of all you have going in your life!

T

Dawn, glad they made it there safely!

Z

you know, Lori, I do work on demand...

Zero -

:)

Lori

[ Edited by: LoriLovesTiki 2014-01-14 10:33 ]

All tucked in

Thanx again ZeroTiki

Has everyone posted what they have received? Has anyone who hasn't received their swap item yet and hasn't heard from their swapee?

No, I'm being really bad. I told CY that Dan will open his amazing art on Valentines Day and then I'll post it here. Just a few more weeks and this thread will bump up again. Wendy

Today is Valentine's day and I gave CY's wonderful album cover art piece to Dan. Here are an abundance of photos to show the fun. Thank you CY it is such a masterpiece of tiki and exotica art. We feel so lucky to have been paired with you again. Thank you MadDogMike for running another great swap.

Opening the box.

Reading the fun message. We love you too CY.

Wow wow wow. Dan's a record collector and that's why I proposed this topic for the swap. Well it sure worked out for us.

Here we just sat and admired the painting as well as the wood carving. Super idea and brilliant execution.

Dan found the perfect place in his newest tiki room.

He bumped one of my scrap art pieces and he's looking for a place to put it. It will move to the family room.

Selfy. I'm getting good at doing these arm stretches.

CY your art made this a very special Valentine's Day for us. Thank you always, Wendy and Dan

How sweet!!! You both look so happy :) Happy Valentines Day.
PS - your art looks great too Cy

Awesome

Cy- that rocks
Dan-O You lucky man
Wendy- you are the bomb

C
cy posted on Sun, Feb 16, 2014 9:25 AM

With all the cool tiki stuff that Dan collects (the tiki rack you got on vacation is a 10!) I am honored that it found a spot in your home. Be seeing you in July, unless Dan changes his mind and decides to attend Caliente.

T

Received my Art Swap from Dawn- wow- amazing package of delights!

The painting arrived, mounted to a board and ready to frame:

Fantastic details and color- excited to hang an original Sophista-tiki up in my home!

Dawn also enclosed a collection of amazing postcards, coasters, and more. Dawn, somehow I didn't know about your own coasters- too pretty to use, these are meant to be displayed.

I'll have to post more photos when the Art Swap piece is framed and up in the bar.... Dawn, thanks so much for all!

Awesome

Is it time for another swap????

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 405 replies