Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Bamboo furniture

Pages: 1 8 replies

T

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2334264779&category=38210#ebayphotohosting

I saw this cool bamboo furniture on ebay, but it's waaay out of my price range. We are just starting to look for a small loveseat/table combo and I was wondering if these are typical prices.

I don't really care if it's vintage or modern, as long as it's in good shape and I like the design. Anyone know of some good places to look for said items?
Mahalo.

Tiki-bot

[ Edited by: Tiki-bot on 2003-07-11 14:55 ]

Tiki-Bot~
This thread was in reference to SoCal locations but you it may be something to check out.

See if Bamboo Ben can whip some up for ya!

T

Sure, what's his website? :)

R

I am in the Philippines right now and this stuff is everywhere! Tomorrow I am going to a place they make bamboo furnature to have a look at quality, prices etc. I would guess though that a whole set like that would cost only around $100 here! The shipping is the bigger cost which could be kept down (along with the taxes) if it were not completely asembled. I will look to see if you could order it direct from here and have them ship it to you. I bet it would be only around $350 in total to receive it. :wink:

[ Edited by: Rattiki on 2003-07-13 04:08 ]

Mr. Bot,

Bamboo Ben does not make couch or chair (sorry). But, if you are ever in Bali, they sell them for like 25 bucks each! Buy 4k worth and spend 4k on a container and before you know it, You are the Bamboo Bot of the mid Cali area!!! Dude! Mega extra income!

Website? Whats that??? Been too busy without one. We'll have something up sooner or later. We're having too much fun building custom stuff now.

Found this at a thrift store.

W
Wemo3 posted on Sat, Jan 2, 2010 4:33 PM

We have a beautiful bamboo bed frame set (headboard,footboard,side panels and full canopy)imported from Fiji. 2 years new and in beautiful condition. Box spring and mattress not included. So California location for pick up only. If you want to ship it call to discuss.

We paid close to $2000 for this bed set and we are moving so its gotta go. No need to haggle a good price its yours for only $400. No tax as well.

Easy to put together and no hardware or tools necessary. It utilizes native ingenuity with hardwood stakes to hold bamboo in place. Must see. The drapes are included.

The whole set is available as well....2 nite stands, dresser and bamboo lantern lights that are awesome and very unique.

Call Shawn 714-797-9727

Wemo3 this should be listed under Tiki market place not collecting .

Pages: 1 8 replies