Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

tiki mugs and vintage clothing sale in alameda this sunday 10 am

Pages: 1 0 replies

I have made a last minute decision to join Retro Diva at her house in Alameda this Sunday for a sale. I will be bringing out a table full of OTHER ARTISTS mugs and bowls pulled from my personal collection. All the best tiki mug artists will be represented in this nice selection.

There will be rare and some original pieces that I have collected through the years, along with some more common new and vintage mugs that will be made available. It runs from 10-2. Get there early for best selection and please bring cash for all the treasures. Entry is free, of course!
-Kaimuki

This is from Retro Diva's FB page:

[When]
Sunday
[Time]
10:00am until 2:00pm

[Where]
2310 Buena Vista Avenue, Alameda, CA
[Description]

Sunday, 9/29 from 10 am - 2 pm. We're having a big end of season tiki clothing blow out sale. This will be the last time I will have tiki or summer-wear out for sale till next Spring.

It's the same day as the FI Parking Lot sale. So double your pleasure, double your fun. Stop by our sale and then head on over to get in line for their sale.

NOTE: I will not be selling at the FI sale this year. So this is your only chance to shop from my stock.

In addition to tiki clothing I also will be putting out all my new/old vintage for Men & Women. And Linda Kilduff Rogers will be joining us again with her fabulous wears.

This sale is going to be huge, so we're having it in the backyard to accommodate all the racks of clothing and accessories.

• Want to Sell? - Have stuff you want to sell? Message me privately. First come first reserve.We should have some room for other sellers as well.

• There will be light snacks, beer, and bubbly.

*** PLEASE, even if you can't make it, help get the word out about this event by sharing on your page and/or invite your friends. This is a word of mouth event only. As it's in my home I am not posting this on Craigslist.***

Pages: 1 0 replies