Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

ebay: mai-kai waiter shirts! - more shirts up 4sale!

Pages: 1 14 replies

X

UPDATE:

I'm posting this back to the top, I will be parting with 2 more shirts. These have all their buttons (I believe) and no tears, or any issues that seen. I have been debating all week on whether or not I want to keep them for myself, but I simply do not have the space in my drawers for more.

I think sizing is around an XL on these, but they do fit loose as explained with previous shirts.

Pricing for these will be at $60 shipped each.

I will update later whether they have tags or not. Shipping is included for those residing in the lower 48 states. Please message me if you're outside of the country. We can arrange something.

Please message me, and we'll get paypal info underway.

The shirt can be seen in this link, in case you are unfamiliar with the design.

http://www.slammie.com/atomicgrog/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/007_kitchen_bar.jpg

[ Edited by: Xanatos 2013-10-17 09:09 ]

[ Edited by: Xanatos 2013-10-17 12:04 ]

I would like one or more....let me know.

Ron

MM

I would love to buy an extra large if you have one! Please let me know how to make payment. Thanks!

Put me down for an XL!

I

I'll take a 2XL or XL if you have them.

Lee

X

I'm posting this back to the top, I will be parting with 2 more shirts. These have all their buttons (I believe) and no tears, or any issues that seen. I have been debating all week on whether or not I want to keep them for myself, but I simply do not have the space in my drawers for more.

I think sizing is around an XL on these, but they do fit loose as explained with previous shirts.

I will update the original post with this info, and later whether they have tags or not. Shipping is included for those residing in the lower 48 states. Please message me if you're outside of the country. We can arrange something.

[ Edited by: Xanatos 2013-10-17 09:10 ]

X

I will update the original post with this info, and later whether they have tags or not. Shipping is included for those residing in the lower 48 states. Please message me if you're outside of the country. We can arrange something.

[ Edited by: Xanatos 2013-10-17 09:10 ]

X

For those concerned about the missing buttons, I have located exact replicas for you here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-10-Coconut-Shell-Buttons-Hawaiian-Crafts-15mm-/260808630531?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb967e103

Assuming you can't find the exact thing cheaper locally or elsewhere.

The previous post to this was also updated with my current stock. 2 have been sold.

X

All shirts besides the Large with tag have been sold at this time. Thank you for everyone's continued interest.

X

SOLD OUT!

X

============================================================================================================

==========================================================================================================

[ Edited by: Xanatos 2013-10-17 09:11 ]

X

One shirt is tagged as a Large but will fit a XL figure as previously explained.

The other looks like an XL but has no tag and will fit loosely on that figure.

[ Edited by: Xanatos 2013-10-17 19:29 ]

X

thread bump

X

ONLY ONE LEFT!

X

another week, and I'll place it on ebay.

Pages: 1 14 replies