Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Hiphipahula Spooky Tiki Tuesday @La Descarga Bar 10/29/13

Pages: 1 13 replies

La Descarga Presents,
Spooky Tiki Tuesday Halloween Party!!
October 29th, 8 pm

La Descarga has invited me to return once again just in time for Halloween! This time we are celebrating
SPOOKY TIKI TUESDAY!

I will be mixing some all NEW cocktails and favorites for your enjoyment.
La Descarga is a Rum and Cuban-themed speakeasy bar in L.A. and is one of the most beautiful settings to enjoy a cocktail. Join us for the best in exotic cocktails, tiki culture and live music, dancing and more. There’s even a cigar and rum tasting patio for those inclined!
La Descarga October 29, 2013 at 8:00pm Come on by, have a cocktail and say Boo! Happy Halloween!!

Costumes are encouraged as are your best Tiki attire, suits, slacks and dresses. No athletic shoes or flip-flops please unless they are to be worn with your costume.

1159 North Western Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(323) 466-1324
[email protected]

http://hiphipahula.com/

[ Edited by: hiphipahula 2013-10-22 09:46 ]

Great news! The Hiphipahula nights at La Descarga have always been fantastic. Now, it'll be SPOOKTACULAR! (OK, I take the use of 'spooktacular' back immediately... it'll just be spectacular!).

G
GROG posted on Wed, Oct 23, 2013 9:53 AM

GROG need to get somebody to DVR NCIS so GROG can go. :)

T
TNT posted on Wed, Oct 23, 2013 10:42 AM

Grog - live dangerously and wait for the episode to re-air. We'd all love to see you there.
teresa

Suit up everybody! I am tired of out-shinning ya all...

Yay! Someone help Grog with NCIS! Grog need to get out of the cave!
Lance!!! There you are! Where have you been!? Please come guys I have 3 brand new RUM cocktails on the menu at great party price$ plus Mrs. Okadoke will be making her first appearance since the International Club!

1 of 3 New Cocktail Creations from my Laboratory for Spooky Tiki Tues. @ La Descarga Next Tues.!
The Sultry Seductress
Rum blends, juices, herbs & spices, a new classic!

I could use one of those lovely Libations right now!

A thing of beauty!

Thanks everyone I hope to see you tonight!

T

See everybody there! We'll be in costume!

Can't make it tonight, everybody have a good time for us!

Thank You all for coming out to La Descarga and for keeping me in your spirited thoughts! We had a great time and we drank, we toasted! Cheers to all of you my Maka Koa Aloha Ohana! -K

Pictures coming soon!

TT

Sorry we missed ya last Tuesday Kelly ... I was still recovering from Jake's party. :( Damn those bunny rabbits!

T

Had a great time, and the Sultry Seductress and the Maka Koa Kelekele were delish!

Pages: 1 13 replies