Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Billy's at the Beach (Newport Beach) finally offering their mai tai glasses for sale!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Billy's at the Beach in Newport Beach is finally offering their mai tai glasses for sale! It only took a 20 years and a change in ownership to make it happen. Guess there's a good reason to go grab a cocktail soon. They DO have good cocktails.

The new ownership is going further into tiki with the place too! I think they added more tikis and had Ben do some stuff too... Ben?

http://www.billysatthebeach.net/merchandise

Yes they are Spike. :wink:

Super cool! I will have to grab some soon. Thank for the heads up.

Bout 2 months ago one of the servers told me that they were almost all gone. I only bought 2. Two weeks ago I asked the barkeep about the glasses in passing and I was sold 2 more. No mention of any shortages.
Cheers

Billy’s at the Beach (Newport Beach, California) has a 25th anniversary Dbl old fashion available @ 8 bucks. Black is the original, Red is the 20th anniversary, and the yellow is their latest They also have a copper supercool “Billy’s at the Beach Mule” Mug that is not for sale -yet.

Aw man!

They told us they were sold out of the 25th glasses and weren't getting more when we stopped by the weekend after the anniversary event.

I guess I'll have to go drink some Mai Tais now. Such a chore...

Pages: 1 5 replies