Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

help identify this cement tiki i recently picked up.

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hey all, I recently bought this cement tiki. I feel like i have seen these before a long time ago but not sure where. It was bought in the midwest. Not long ago i posted a pair of mystery cement tikis with no heads that were at an estate sale. That post can still be found by searching under cement tiki. Anyway, this little guy looks like one of those old westwood / japan tiki mugs, at least in the face with the long nose and rings under his eyes. Doesn't have a level head so it may not have been stackable although it could had a bowl which locates right on the head but it's too small for a bird bath. here's the pics, maybe one of you has seen or has one of these. I would like to know more about it. Thanks in advance.

86 views and not a one of you has a clue ?? what kind of tiki collectors are you ?? :)

Never seen one like it before, but believe it is haunted....

Hey tipsy, I have mug with a very similar face. I call him "the dour faced tiki mug" I will be back to the mainland in a couple weeks and I will post a pic and also look for any markings. Whaddyu mean what kind of collectors are we? You are the número uno dude when it comes to collecting. If you don't know.... meanwhile I am going across the street to Dukes and grab a cold one.
Cheers

:)

Pages: 1 4 replies