Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Totem (Not Tiki) Pinball machine

Pages: 1 12 replies

located in Waynesville MO will take $900

This is a Gottlieb pinball machine in Totem model it's a cool machine and everythign works on it just fine. These machines were built in the late 70's and have vibrant colors.

I understand there is a differenc between this type of totem and the tiki that we collect but someone out there may be interested in both.

Asking $900 for this and buyer has to worry about shipping but I will help in any way I can to have it ready for pickup. It is great and works on 110 power just a regular wall plug. If you have a good room for this you won't be disappointed I just don't have space for it anymore.

[ Edited by: uthinkimodd 2013-11-07 19:40 ]

J
JOHN-O posted on Thu, Nov 7, 2013 2:47 PM

Upside down it looks like Tiki !! :)

Definitely "NOT" Tiki, try Craigslist and label it as
Pacific Northwest Indian themed Pinball Machine.

Corrected for my spelling mentor, Grog!

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2013-11-07 15:43 ]

T

Heads on poles aren't really native American either. :)

While this is definitely more Inuit-Yupik than "tiki," I'd say it's an amalgam of cultures, including possibly Polynesian or South American. Either way, it's cool. Gotta love vintage pinball!

T-shirts based on vintage tiki matchbooks: TikiTees

[ Edited by: TikiTacky 2013-11-07 15:20 ]

T

I deem this the non-tiki pinball machine.

I fixed the title for you guys. I said in the post that it was totem and not tiki. Doesn't mean it's not cool.

T

But we don't have a not Tiki Marketplace.
Do you have any cell phones or shoes? :wink:

no shoes or cell phones but i've got a pretty nice tiki collection maybe that doesn't belong here either.

This is one of those common sense things, if you posted a restored 57 Chevy (yes a very cool car)
on a Model-T website you would get some raised eyebrows, yes? (most likely a lot more)

Now your Tiki collection would be right at home here, feel free to post that if you care
but don't get indignant as a new user here & the first thing you do is try to sell none Tiki items
in our "Tiki Market Place" & get miffed when you get some criticism, it's not Rocket Science to understand why.

T

I guess since you are new you would not know
how many posts we get here from people trying
to sell all sorts of stuff that really does not
belong here.

Was trying to be kinda nice about it.
But if we started having posts about anything that's cool this would
become cool shit central.

There is a thread called bilge and Beyond Tiki for other stuff.

I have a pinball machine too, like em.

Back in the 70s I was a pinball wizard & I could play by sense of smell, But then I got hooked on LSD
and some people went crazy, and all of you had to bring that all up again, do you have no humanity!
you bastards.....you bastards......

T

"But then I got hooked on LSD"

Ok so that explains a lot of your posts.

Or does it?

Pages: 1 12 replies