Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Carvers in NJ? Or close by on the east coast?

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hello carvers!

I was wondering if there were any carvers from the east coast in or close to NJ who sell their carvings. I'd like to get some more tikis for my backyard but shipping from the west coast is cost prohibitive. If anyone has any links to websites for carvers closer to me it would be most appreciated!

Mahalo in advance!

P

Mark Brandhofer is up in Rosendale, New York I think...

He's on facebook, but not sure if he's around here.

I've seen a few of his pieces... good stuff,..

tell him surf soul tiki sent ya... :wink:

Lori, I had a van full of tikis at Ohana this year, can't remember if you were there or not?

I still have a dozen log tikis ranging from 2 foot to 6 foot.

Shipping is not as much as you think... I ship 4 and 5 foot logs out to California... And I'm only 4 states away from you.

Send me a PM if you are interested in seeing what I have, and I can do my best to get you a good price on shipping.

I'm planning on vending at Ohana again next year also.

[ Edited by: Lake surfer 2013-11-13 15:30 ]

Hey Dave!

Sorry for the late reply. I read your post on my phone but it's hard to reply on it. I wasn't at Ohana this year but I met you there last year (2012). One of your cannibal wall hangings is in my hut and I treasure it. I'll keep an eye out when you post your available stuff and see if the timing is right. Maybe in the spring. Right now with Christmas around the corner is rough. But thanks for letting me know that shipping isn't that bad!

Thanks to anyone who replied or PM'd me. I'll be checking out all the links.

Mahalo

Pages: 1 3 replies