Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Grateful Dead & Tiki - MUG

Pages: 1 6 replies

Check it if you like

http://www.dead.net/store/home/d-cor/top-hat-skeleton-grateful-dead-limited-edition-tiki-mug

buy too!

DESCRIPTION:
Limited edition collectible Tiki Mug designed by Tiki Artist, The Pizz, in the Grateful Dead style. Features skeleton bust and head with pin stripe jacket and hat, bow tie and hat rimmed with roses. Full color SYF round glasses..or perhaps it's a reflection? Back has "Grateful Dead Limited Edition Est. 1965" logo. Tonal light and dark blue glaze. Enjoy a frothy or frozen beverage, use as a vase or collect and display. This mug is ceramic, please handle your collectible with care.

The Pizz is the man but I am gonna razz Holden over this one!

On 2013-11-11 20:50, sneakyjack wrote:
Tiki Mug ... in the Grateful Dead style.

Hmm, with this logic, ANY AND ALL ceramic mugs are Tiki mugs!

Not knocking the mug, it's pretty cool and very well done, but call it "a mug ... in the Grateful Dead Style."

I'm just sharing, Rhino records likes to do fun stuff.

I'm guessing it will end up on the sale rack - but hopefully it will be a huge a seller - in demand and make everyone smile smile smile.

"End up on the sale rack"...doubt it.

There are so many Dead fans...this mug got a huge reaction when Holden posted it on FB.

I didn't realize they were on presale so thanks for posting this. My older brother who I actually went to a Dead concert with when I was in Middle School is going to love this and I had wanted to get it for him as a Christmas gift.

this old hippie saw the dead over 50 times and i love this guy. he might not be tiki, but neither are other skulls, monkeys, wahines, etc. i hadn't bought a tiki farm in years before now. mahalo for the head's up, sneakyjack.

I'm hoping it sells big and no sale rack needed.

So everyone go Pre order it!

NOW!!!!

Keep on truckin
Nuthin left to do but :) :) :)

Pages: 1 6 replies