Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Vintage Rattan/Bamboo Couch, Bar, Lamp for sale

Pages: 1 1 replies

R

Anyone looking to furnish a home Tiki Room/Bar? My friends have some nice vintage items they need to part with, however they are available for local pick up only - Woodland Hills, CA

All of these items were purchased by the current owner in the 80's from a vintage art deco store on Ventura Blvd., in the San Fernando Valley. The prices listed are the owner's asking price, but if you'd like to make a reasonable offer or have any questions please pm me and I will pass it on to them.

Vintage '50's three bar, three quarter Pretzel Rattan/Bamboo Couch and Ottoman:
$1,000.00 or make offer.

Couch measures 77" long by 38" deep. Ottoman measures 22" diameter by 12" tall. Black and Teal Art Deco style vinyl cushions. Couch is made up of three separate pieces. Frame is in very good condition, there are some missing and loose decorative bindings on right side.

Vintage '50s Bamboo/Rattan Tiki Bar:
$500.00 or make offer.

The bar measures 40 inches tall, the countertop is 25 inches deep by 48 inches wide, there are two shelves for the booze and one drawer which is approximately 12 inches wide. The bar is an overall fine condition there is some slight damage to the foot rest on one end, please see photos.

Vintage '50's Round Bamboo/Rattan Shelf:
$300.00 or make offer.

Shelf measures 24" diameter by 4.5" deep, with two 34" long glass shelves.
NOTE: The vintage Tiki Mugs and other collectibles displayed on the shelf are NOT included in this sale.

Vintage Bamboo/Rattan Lamp:
$75.00 or make offer.

Lamp measures 63" tall with a 17" square table.

Thanks for taking the time to check out this post!!!

Mahalo!

T

Those vinyl cushions are 100% KILLER!!! Thortiki

Pages: 1 1 replies