Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

pre-exotica 2003?

Pages: 1 8 replies

D

I was thinking of having a garage/yard sale at my parents house a week or two prior to Exotica 200, unfortunately I won't be selling any tiki items but great other stuff. BTW, my parents live right behind Hala Kahiki. So would you guys be up for perusing a great garage sale and drinks at Hala Kahiki prior to the event? let me know I'm still trying to decide if this is worth it.

On 2003-07-15 06:43, Dawn32 wrote:
I was thinking of having a garage/yard sale at my parents house a week or two prior to Exotica 200, unfortunately I won't be selling any tiki items but great other stuff. BTW, my parents live right behind Hala Kahiki. So would you guys be up for perusing a great garage sale and drinks at Hala Kahiki prior to the event? let me know I'm still trying to decide if this is worth it.

It doesn't take much encouragement to get me out to HK...

When and where?

D

Well, I've got a final at the end of this month. So I was thinking either the first or second Saturday in August. Let me know.

the junkman, like the name says, is always up for a good garage sale and the amazing Hala Kahiki. I was just there a few weeks ago celebrating my birthday. Just post a time and place and hopefully the tiki gods will steer me in the right direction. By the way, hope the book is selling like crazy James!

chris

Sounds great. I'm going to see if I can have this sale next Saturday (August 2nd). I'll let everyone know next week.

D

OK guys the yard sale is on! I'll be selling holiday decorations, housewares and a lot more. My parents happen to live right behind Hala Kahiki, so anyone interested in going for a drink is more than welcome to swing by. This is a one day only sale. Saturday, August 2nd from 9am-4pm, 8836 Cherry Avenue, River Grove. This is just 2 blocks west of the Grand/River Road intersection. Anyone who needs directions should just email me directly ([email protected])

Hope to see you all there.

D

Oh, yeah. This is a weather permitting event. So hopefully it will be nice out. I've got a lot of great things for sale including a girls mountain bike, holiday decorations and housewares.

D
Dawn32 posted on Fri, Aug 1, 2003 6:55 AM

Just a reminder, my garage sale is still on for one day only, this Saturday (from 9am-4pm)! Weather permitting, this is going to be outdoors. I've got some great stuff, lots of Christmas decorations. The address again is 8836 Cherry Avenue, River Grove, by the intersection of Grand/River rd. Hala Kahiki is at Chestnut/River, Cherry avenue runs parallel to cherry avenue, one block south. Be sure to let me know you are from TikiCentral. Hope to meet a lot of you.

D
Dawn32 posted on Mon, Aug 4, 2003 5:58 AM

I would like to thank Amazon Ann and Stefan for coming out to my little garage sale. It was very nice meeting you guys and look forward to seeing you at Kona Kai. So did you guys go to Hala Kahiki?

Pages: 1 8 replies