Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Holiday Ornaments for 2013!!! Available NOW!

Pages: 1 3 replies

Alooooooooooha Tiki Peeps!

As some of you know, every year I hand craft a new Tiki themed holiday ornament design. This year, I bring you TWO! I was so caught up in the holiday spirit I couldn't stop carving!!!

The first new design is called "Santa Buma" and is inspired by the amazing carver Andres Bumatay and the mug from the Stockton Islander. Here it is:

The second new design is inspired by the baby Tangaroas that fall from the Tangaroa tree at the Tiki Room attraction in Disneyland! It is appropriatly called "Baby Tang":

There are several more designs and different color variations of the individual ornaments. Each ornament is hand cast, then hand painted by me in my home tiki workshop Inspiration Point.

If you want to order, click on my sig picture or head on over to http://www.polynesiac.com

If you would like to meet me in person, I will not be able to attend the ITMP this year (TOTALLY BUMMED I have a previous work commitment that day), but I will be at the Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland art show and celebration on Sunday, December 15! I will have all of my available designs with me that day!! Stop by, say "howdy" and save on shipping!!

Thank you TC for your love and support over the years!!!

Happy Haoledays!!

B

Ordered! :wink:
Great Job Polynesiac, going to look great on the tree!
Mahalos

Mahalo Beachbumz!

Thanks for the props and support!

On 2013-12-03 19:37, Beachbumz wrote:
Ordered! :wink:
Great Job Polynesiac, going to look great on the tree!
Mahalos

THIS SUNDAY DECEMBER 15 - Tomorrow!!!!!

I will be at the Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland art show and celebration!!!!

Stop by, say "aloha!", pick up your holiday themed tiki ornament, and hang out with a gaggle of great guests and generators of great art!

Save on shipping!!!!

If you can't swing by, you can always purchase the ornaments on my Etsy story: http://www.polynesiac.com I will upload the extra designs Sunday night!!!

Pages: 1 3 replies