Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

New Years Eve with The Hula Girls at Don the Beachcomber!

Pages: 1 17 replies

We hope that you can join The Hula Girls NYE Party in the Dagger Bar!
Here are the details:

9pm-1:30am
ONLY 8 tables for sales @ $200 per table which includes
6 people max per table
Appetizer Platter for 6
Champagne Bottle
Party Favors
Merchandise Bags
Reserved Table All Night Long

Come Ring in the New Year with the hottest band in Southern California, Like a ‘32 Ford tearing through the International Marketplace in 1960 Honolulu, The Hula Girls have been busy preaching their self-described ‘hulabilly’ sounds all over Southern California. It’s the upright bass thumping of Mr. Christian Kessler, the dizzying drumming of Mr. Doug Sanborn, the Gretsch guitar twangin’ of Mr. Spike Marble, and the smooth and haunting steel guitar from Mr. Gary Brandin!

If you do not want to reserve a table but still want to come in and enjoy the fun! And ring in the new year then come and join us, NO COVER! And limited seating available at the Bar.

M

Spike we've reserved a table...happy that we'll be bringing in the New Year with you and the ladies!
-Reagan & Brian

M

Spike we've reserved a table...happy that we'll be bringing in the New Year with you and the ladies!
-Reagan & Brian

O

If we can only round up four more people we would love to attend....

“All roads lead to rum.” ~ W.C. Fields

[ Edited by: Oxybeles 2013-12-13 07:52 ]

Awesome, Reagan and Brian! We'll be stoked to have you guys with us!

Oxybeles, I'm sure if you post on here, you might be able to find some people to join you at your table!

Are you guys, like good?

M

We for sure have 2 spots at our already reserved table...maybe even four(waiting on a reply from some peeps). If anyone is interested in sharing a table with us please let me know asap.

Thanks!
Reagan

Sounds like the place to be!

See you there.

O

On 2013-12-16 20:07, MaiTaiMe wrote:
We for sure have 2 spots at our already reserved table...maybe even four(waiting on a reply from some peeps). If anyone is interested in sharing a table with us please let me know asap.

Thanks!
Reagan

My wife and I would be honored to share your table to welcome in the New Year in such a glorious manner... See PM,

Table reservations are filing up! Get one asap, if you want to join us for New Years!

M

On 2013-12-16 21:16, Oxybeles wrote:

On 2013-12-16 20:07, MaiTaiMe wrote:

Thanks!
Reagan

My wife and I would be honored to share your table to welcome in the New Year in such a glorious manner... See PM,

Oxybeles, I sent you a PM about this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks! Reagan

We got the last table, so see you all there!

(Brian & Reagan Thanks so much for the offer to share your table! we just didn't know if we could make it this year
at the time, last minute plan change) (The wife wants it, the wife gets it)

So we look forward to seeing you all there!
Be sure to have a "Go Bag" on hand if something goes wrong....

I'm looking forward to ringing in the New Year with friends at Don's with the Hula Girls. Always a good time!

Looks like I'll be kissing a Tiki at midnight again this year.

The VIP tables are SOLD OUT!

We're gonna have us one hell of a party for New Years Eve! The band and I are super stoked that you guy would chose to spend New Years with The Hula Girls. Love you guys!

AND... if you still wanted to come join in the festivities, but didn't reserve a table, it's free to sit at the bar or just buzz about the room!

Looking forward to spending New Years with y'all!

O

Tick-Tock on the Tiki Clock....

The PAR-TAY will soon begin...

Dick Clarks rockin' New Year with Ryan Seacrest? Nah!

The real rockin' New Years Eve was at Don the Beachcombers with the Hula Girls!

And we are recovering from a night of debauchery
hurt some, maybe.....Nice to see all the folks, Al, Mai Tai & Maria
and their friend from across the pond shared our table with us
as we rang in the New Year, Spike & the Hula Girls put a little tickle in our wiggle
and a whole load of best friends did it in style...Happy New Year!

What a blast! Thanks to everyone for another really swinging, sold-out New Years show!
Here are a couple of internet photos that popped up after the show:

Pages: 1 17 replies