Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

The soon to be MRS? Velour

Pages: 1 17 replies

Yes, that's right, the roomers are true, I have proposed to Miss Robin (Lady Velour)!

I did it on July 4th right after the fireworks. She was completely taken by surprise. And after the laughter, she said yes.

Lady Velour doesn't check Tiki Central much so you can email her at [email protected] if you want to congratulate her.

Wow, I never thought it would happen to me.

Congratulations.
Talk about fireworks!

Congratulations Mr Velour. I'm sure you'll never forget the look in her eyes when you said it. Very cool!!

M

Cheers

Congrats Johnnie, whens the bachelor party?

Congrats guys. Paarteee!

WooHooo!

Congrats to both of you!

B

OOOOOOOoooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!

H

Congratulations, guys! How wonderful. Are you guys talking about the wedding particulars yet?

congradulations, sound like it's going to be time for the formal Hawaiian shirt pretty soon.

Uh Oh, Man over board! Just kidding
Congrats, and only the best to both of you.
I bought you both a present to put on the top of your cake.
Again Congrats!

Also, Hope your wedding has fond memories (or mammaries) like this!

http://www.avslounge.com/fun-pics/20.jpg

Congratulations!!

Here is a pic of the centerpieces I did for a tropical wedding recently if you're looking for inspiration:

HH

hey congrats you two, I luv robin,she's da best. Do I smell a new mr.& mrs. pinnapple?????

M

Cripes, I leave TC for 72 hours and look what happens! Things move fast around here!

All the best to you both!

I suspect you will be drinking from a tiki chalice- of your own making, JV!

-martin

Thanks everyone,

We're thinking about gettin' hitched in March, we considered doing the Oasis thing but we're going to have our own party (with a wedding.)

Bong- I don't know when the actual batchlor party will be, but I'm going to practice every weekend until then.

S

Hey Johnnie & Lady Velour!

Congratulations!!!

You two are great together and we wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Pages: 1 17 replies