Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Tiki Mugs: Cult Artifacts of Polynesian Pop by Jay Strongman

Pages: 1 2 replies

E

I've listed a copy of Korero's "Tiki Mugs: Cult Artifacts of Polynesian Pop" on eBay. You can find the listing here:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231130667771

This book is (in my opinion) a must have on any shelf alongside the other Tiki classics such as The Book of Tiki and Tiki Modern. After purchasing a second hand copy for a relatively exhorbitant price on the internet, I was fortunate enough to stumble across a copy in a second hand bookstore in my local city.

The book itself is clearly pre-loved - while the hardcover book itself is in excellent condition, the dust cover has noticeable creasing and wear around the edges. Pictures are supplied in the eBay listing.

On Amazon, the usual culprits are charging in excess of $400 for this book which to my mind is simply insane. I've given it a starting price of 99 cents and will let the market dictate its value. Postage is a little high, unfortunately - shipping a hardcover book from Australia isn't a particularly economical venture.

Anyway, if you're interested, have a look and please don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Cheers

[ Edited by: Elgarbo 2014-01-05 20:10 ]

[ Edited by: Elgarbo 2014-01-05 20:31 ]

T

Any idea what the shipping might be to the US?

Edit: Never mind. Once I got signed into eBay it told me around $36.

[ Edited by: TikiTacky 2014-01-05 20:45 ]

E

Just under 24 hours left on this guy, and it's sitting at a pretty reasonable price.

Pages: 1 2 replies