Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Need info on Hawaii Kai Jackson China Paul Mccobb bowls

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hi,
This is my first post so bear with me. I am a very amateur tiki collector and I have these bowls that I can't find any info on. I am selling some of my collection to help pay bills and I'd like to know if these are worth anything or if I should just keep them. Attached are pics of one bowl, I have four. The bottom says Jackson China designed by Paul McCobb. Thanks in advance

Hello,

I have not seen those before and Hawaii Kai restaurant ware doesn't seem to pop up all that often so I'd say they're somewhat valuable and with Paul McCobb involved that's a nice bonus. If you are going to sell them I'd start with one and list it around $35.00 and see what happens? You may also get personal messages from others here. Anyway good luck and thanks for sharing. :)

S

I collect Hawaii Kai and have not seen that bowl. The dinnerware is not as collectable (at least to me) as it can be hard to display. Mugs are always king. I have a creamer, but not much else. However, the bowl would be easy to display and just stack a mug inside it. I would estimate it going in the $20-40 range, but you never know. It has a "tiki" on it rather than just the name, which helps.

Thanks so much for your replies!! I really appreciate the info.

Pages: 1 3 replies