Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Finding & creating crates for your yard bar

Pages: 1 0 replies

PP

I hope this fits in here! Hi all Im Pele Paul, if you don't know me I have the Jungle Cruise backyard, anywho, so many have asked me "Where do you get your large ammo boxes, crates and barrels?" thought Id let you in on the secret; I find many on Craigslist, using key words; Crates, Box, wood, Ammo box, Ammunition box, and luggage as well as fruit crates or fruit boxes. also Ive had much luck at the local swap meets, Estate sales, yard and garage sales, also if there are flea markets in your neck of the woods, sometimes the JR College will have these once a month, also antique stores and some times dealers that specialize in furniture too! Ive been lucky to find many at Gun Shows, and sometimes if no one buys them they throw em away, or give them to you at a discounted rate cuz they dont wanna drag them home!!! I even started making my own which is pretty simple and work great to hide non tiki items in and or behind. Ive got three dogs, so I hide the pooper scooper, bleach and pinesol in an old ammo can, as well as my Tiki fuel, tools, replacement light bulbs, zip ties, and other tools, if I can only remember which ones! lol
Ive thought about making some and stenciling such items as rum, pineapples, coconuts, import to..... export too in all sizes and colors, if anyone needs help finding a certain size, design, color, or shape, please feel free to email me...Ive got about 50-60 different sizes, shapes and colors in my collection and would be happy to share mine as well as help u find some too :)
all my best
Pele paul

Pages: 1 0 replies