Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Who wants to trade some mugs...?

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hey folks-

I've accumulated a few duplicates over the last few years and am lookin'
to trade them for stuff I don't have (simple enough...)

Here's what's available...

Kon-Tiki Ports "Chicago/Boston" Ku mug:

Tiki Farm House of Tiki "Ka Hale Tiki" Costa Mesa brown mug:

...there's an itty-bitty chip on the rim (which might be a glaze imperfection..)

OMC Chinese guy mug from Holiday Inn Chinatown in San Francisco
(I'm looking for the companion OMC mug that looks similar, but a younger guy with glasses,
as well as the "Four Seas Old Man Mug" on Ooga Mooga...)

Several of these "Diver Glasses" (often pictured on old drink menus as the Pearl Diver or Deep Sea Diver)

This sweet Ron Rico rum frosted Highball glass from 1952 (It's dated in the small print on the back:)

Capel Pisco Moai bottle:

Trader Vic's Waikiki "Tiki Liki" brown mug from Polynesian Pottery; says "Trader Vic's" on the back...

Trader Vic's Waikiki "Tonga" blue mug also from Polynesian Pottery; this one is not marked Trader Vic's;
Looking for the weirdo Polynesian Pottery "Octopus" mug (that don't look like no octopus I've ever seen...)

St. Louis Mainlander Witco-inspired logo mug, small version (cold paint is missing from the tongue:)
Looking for the large version...

Orchids of Hawaii R-88 (Kona Kai logo knock-off)

A small chip on the rear base:

And a weird glaze imperfection on the back:

OMC Stockton Islander earring guy (always been one of my favorite designs!) Cold paint looks perfect...

Last but not least, I have a couple of these awesome Imperial Glassware Trader Vic's Big Shot
glasses - I would trade for the green version, or would love to get either of the Port Light Glasses they made.
There's some surface wear to the gold on the bottom, but nothin' critical...

Finally, a link to my Ooga Mooga "Want" page that I haven't updated in a long time: obviously, there's some pricey stuff on there... I ain't lookin' for the moon, just a fair, fun swap.

http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/my/favorites.cgi?view=wish

If that link doesn't work, my Ooga name is also Ragbag Comics.

Send me a PM here if somethin' strikes yer fancy-

Thanks fer lookin'!

--Pete

the link is no good. it takes me to my wishlist, because i'm logged in. here's the right link http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=wish&user_id=5389

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2014-02-09 08:49 ]

U

Ragbag

Tak a look at my trade list and see if anything catches your eye.

http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=1199

ukutiki.

Thanks for the correct link Kingstiedye - I had a sneaking suspicion I was doing that wrong...

I forgot to mention, too, we grabbed a spare rum barrel on our last trip to the
Foundation in Milwaukee...

If anybody in California has a spare Damon's mug or a Don the Beachcomber barrel, I'd be up for a swap!

Ukutiki- I'm sendin' a PM yer way, and also responding to the other PM's sent along yesterday.

Hopefully we can get some trades goin'!

--Pete

Pages: 1 3 replies