Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Alooooha! and who th F&*% are all these ppl?

Pages: 1 7 replies

HH

Well aloha, im back fom da dead, well kinda anyways. First ting I gotta say is damn there a lot of new ppl on this board. I hardly reconize any of the names. So to sum up my life, Im still at the ol mans but its all good, the ex's( thats 2 now) are still there but dont have any affect on my life (much).Not really sure if I gonna cut and run on vegas, Now i've started over I found a new niche', and even dating a new girl(go me).I have a new work schedual as well, work nights sun-tues 12 hrs shifts, this was a great change for me since im a total night owl, and I have the rest of the week free , that mean more cali visits!!!!! Im gonna head out there for international tiki day and hopfully dr.Z bday.Well thats all, To my extended Ohana your all in my heart and mind, much love. Oh futuragirl, so sorry about the 4th had a bunch of family from outta town, and my phone is kinda jacked I got your message like 2 days later.

ps bradda POP sorry i no can help wit da move, I just wen find out today, get plan for da weeekend or else I fosur be der.I gon call you later, oh and smake bong around fo me.

H

YAY! Hula hula's still alive!!! I was just wondering where you went yesterday, I was going to call you and make sure you're okay. Good to hear things are going better for you these days.

I'm hoping to make it down for Int'l Tiki Day, too, so hopefully I'll see you then.

xoxo

Hula! Its good to see you back on TC. Man, we miss having you around. I'll call you sometime this weekend. Glad to hear things are going good!

Hey Hula,

Bail on Vegas Baby! You know you want to come out to So Cali wit all your bruddahs!

HULABRADDAH!
Remember, the constantly growing Hoag Hospital is a perfect starting place for you to submit for a Respiratory Therapist position. Not to mention it's right off PCH, in Newport Beach, and 300 yards to the closest sand!

You can lunch on the beach!

HULA MAN, good to see you back here, I mean good to see your posts again. Get on down to Hoag and join the hoity toities dammit.

HH

Awww humuhumu thought of me (sniff) much love to you all. SCD I always see hoag hiring and its killing me, yes I'd love to go back just not on a rash discision, I'll see when march comes around .But hell just being near bong is worth the move back.Hey pops, congrats on the new house, cant wait to see what kind of bar you turn out,did someone say luau?

I was getting worried - glad to see you back in action.

When are you stopping by??????????
I've been waiting up until 5am every night for you!
well, not really... just painting until dawn to take advantage of the "cooler" evenings.

call me dude! I'm still in Vegas until Thursday.

Pages: 1 7 replies